Finding Kreese

It had been a week since Robby and Tory agreed to work with Johnny and since then robby and tory had gone back to training with cobra Kai, Tory had been completely against going back to training but Johnny was able to persuade her that she had to or else Silver would become suspicious of them and most likely he would find out what they were up to.

Tory was becoming more and more impatient everyday and it was becoming harder for her to keep her mouth shut at training, all Tory wanted to do was wipe the smug look off of his face and if it wasn't for Robby she probably would have. Something that Robby had noticed at training was that many of the students who were considered Kreese's students were being pushed aside or mistreated by Silver and Barnes it was like they wanted to get rid of them so they could erase Kreese for good, the person who seemed to have changed the most was Kyler he went from being an arrogant loud mouth bully and now he never messed with any new recruits and he even seemed scared to open his mouth.

At the moment with everything being so stressful robby really enjoyed being at home away from all the drama, current his favourite thing to do was to order a pizza and watch a movie with his mom. Since getting out of rehab Shannon had been doing a great job at staying sober this made Robby really proud of her and he was finally able to trust her once again. Tonight they decided to watch dirty dancing Shannon paused the movie because she wanted to ask Robby something, she wanted to ask him why he had never brought Tory to the apartment to meet her , Shannon knew that Robby had met Tory's mom and it made her think that maybe Robby hadn't brought Tory over because he was embarrassed by her she knew that he wasn't embarrassed about the apartment because from what Robby had told her Tory lived at a worse apartment than them. Robby really didn't expect his mom to ask this and honestly there was no reason that he hadn't introduced them to each other yet other than the bullshit that had been going on since they started dating , robby told his mom that he just wanted to make sure they were serious before they met but now he knows how she feels he will bring Tory over soon so they can meet.

A few days later after training while robby was walking with Tory to her job he decided to ask her if she wanted to come to his apartment tomorrow and finally meet his mom , when robby asked her this tory was so happy because it showed just how serious their relationship was and of course tory said yes , at this moment tory was really happy and to show how happy she was she lovingly hugged him and if it was possible she would have stayed their all day, however their moment was short lived as Robby's phone rang , it was Johnny who had called robby and he told him that he needed him to come to his apartment because he had some news about Kreese, but because Tory was going to work Robby told him he would be over later so they could come over together.

It was now 7pm and Tory had home back home to check on Brandon before she met Robby at his dad's apartment to find out what he had discovered about Kreese. When they arrived at Johnny's apartment they were surprised to see another man with Johnny , robby recognised him because it was his dad's friend Bobby who had visited him in juvie once. After johnny had introduced Tory to bobby he told them that they had found out which prison Kreese was in and that he was serving a 6 year sentence for attempted murder and assaulting a police officer, tory couldn't believe that Kreese what had happened and even though she knew Kreese wasn't a saint she didn't think he would ever try to kill anyone. Johnny told them that tomorrow he was going with bobby to visit him tomorrow, tory was desperate to go with them but Johnny told her it could only be the two of them for now. Tory had to reluctantly accept she couldn't go with them but before she lest she asked Johnny if he could ask Kreese if he knew about Silver cheating at the tournament because she had to know once and for all.

The next day robby waited for tory to arrive at his apartment so she could meet his mom, robby was really hoping it would go well as he knew Tory was nervous about what Kreese would tell his dad. When Tory finally arrived robby kissed her and reassured her everything would be ok. When Tory met Robby's mom everything went really well and she felt like she had known Shannon for years, Shannon made cookies for them so they could sit and talk so she could get to know the girl that made her son so happy. Over the next two hours Shannon and Tory got to know each other better which made Robby really happy but he wasn't happy about the embarrassing stories his mom told about him , Shannon also found out about Tory's home life and she told Tory that if she ever needed any help all she had to do was ask and she also told her that she was welcome at their apartment anytime she wanted , Tory was really grateful for her kind words and even though Robby didn't have the best childhood she now realised who Robby got his kind nature from. Once Shannon had gone to work robby asked Tory to follow him to his room because he had something to show her, Tory thought that Robby was using this as an excuse to have some fun but she was really surprised when Robby handed her his all valley winners trophy Tory is initially confused but robby tells her to look at it closer and when she does Tory sees that Robby has had her name engraved onto the trophy beside his , Tory can't believe that Robby would do something this kind and his sweet gesture makes her cry a little , Robby comforts her by wiping away her tear with his thumb, Tory asks Robby why he did it and he tells her that no matter what happened at the tournament they both won and after she broke her trophy he wanted to make sure she always felt like a champion so now he wants to share his trophy with her because there is nobody else he would want to share his trophy with more that her , Tory thanked him with a passionate kiss.

Johnny and bobby arrived at the prison for the visit with their former sensei and were both shocked to see how dejected he was , Johnny had never seen him that way and it made him pity the old man , Johnny told Kreese he had to tell him everything and why he was here , Kreese told Johnny that Silver had set him up and he was wrongly accused of attempting to kill stingray at first johnny wasn't sure if he believed Kreese but the more he told him he realised that Kreese was telling the truth and that Silver most likely had something to do with stingray accusing Kresse. After Johnny filled in Kreese about all the new cobra Kai dojos he told him about tory catching Silver cheating and he asked if Kreese had anything to do with it Kreese was in total shock at the news and he promised Johnny that he had nothing to do with it and to make sure Robby and Tory knew that. Kreese could see that Johnny was starting to believe him so he told Johnny that he needed his help to get out of here and take down Silver before he makes cobra Kai to big to take down, Johnny knew that it wasn't going to be easy but he promised his former sensei that he was going to help him.