Burned to the ground

It had been over a week since the all valley committee launched an investigation on Terry Silver and since then Johnny and Daniel had anxiously been waiting for Silver to strike back but surprisingly they haven't seen any sight of Silver or anyone from cobra Kai. Many students had decided to leave cobra Kai and this actually benefited Johnny and Daniel as some of the students that genuinely wanted to learn karate decided to jump ship and join Miyagi fang.

Today's training session would be taking place later tonight so this meant everyone had the whole day to do whatever they wanted. Robby and Tory were offered the chance to do something with Miguel, Sam and the others but they decided that they would rather have a quieter day so they decided to take Brandon to the park for a picnic. Robby met them at her apartment after he had been to the store to pick up food, Tory was really excited about today as it was the first time in what felt like forever that they would get to spend time together without any drama. Robby and Tory found the perfect spot to sit on the grass and watch Brandon play. Tory lay her head on Robby's chest as they lay down and let the sun beat down on them it was the most relaxed they had been in months it made Tory dream about how things could be if they get rid of Terry Silver and cobra Kai, Tory wasn't able to think about it for long as Brandon came back for food. After their picnic noticed Kenny walking through the park with two other members of cobra Kai, Robby wanted to go over and talk to him but Tory also noticed and told him she didn't think he should go over because she knew it wouldn't go well and it would ruin their day, robby knew that she was right he had given Kenny so many chances and every time he rejected it, robby decided that from now on he was going to focus on people that matter the most. After Kenny was out of sight Robby went to play soccer with Brandon, Tory watched as Robby and Brandon played it made her so happy to see them get along, Tory was so happy she had Robby to help her look after him she just hoped that when her mom eventually passes away that robby will stay with them but she wouldn't blame him if he didn't because it would be a big job to raise a 10 year old kid when your just 18, Tory tried not to think about that to much but if it did happen she would make sure she spent as much time with him as possible.

5 hours later Robby and Tory arrived at Johnny's apartment so they could get a ride to training while on the drive to the dojo Johnny told them that the all valley committee got in contract with him and Daniel today and they told them that they had located the tournament referee and if he admitted what happened then Cobra Kai would officially lose their trophy's, neither Robby or Tory cared if they weren't considered a champion because they would happily lose that title if cobra Kai was gone. When they got closer to the dojo Miguel noticed an orange glow coming from the dojo Johnny then noticed that Chozen was guiding some of the students away from the dojo, when Johnny drove closer they all quickly jumped out of the car when they noticed the dojo was on fire, Johnny asked Chozen what happened but he didn't know all he told him was that it was already on fire when he arrived. Daniel, Sam and Anthony were the last ones to arrive, when Daniel saw what had happened he had to be held back by Johnny and Chozen because he wanted to try and save some of Mr Miyagi's artifacts, when Daniel looked over and saw that Mr Miyagi's cars were destroyed he knew that this was definitely Silver's work.

When the police and fire brigade came Daniel told them he had no idea who would have done something like this, Johnny was confused because it was obvious who had done it and when he asked Daniel why he didn't get an answer.

A few hours later when Johnny was home talking to Kreese about what had happened there was a knock at the door and when Johnny answered it he saw Daniel he had clearly been drinking so Johnny let him in. Surprisingly Daniel wasn't there to see johnny he wanted to talk to Kreese. Daniel told Kreese that he had tried to do things by the book but now it's time to show Terry Silver no mercy. Kreese was glad that now he would finally get to destroy Silver once and for all.