Exposed

Today all the Miyagi Fang students gathered for training as usual but today it was only Chozen who would be teaching them as Johnny and Daniel had gone with Kreese to talk to the all valley committee. For training chozen wanted everyone to have sparring matches he wanted to see who had made the most improvement and who he needed to work with some more. Robby was paired with Demetri while Tory was paired with Devon. Chozen put Demetri with Robby because he was the student who struggled to adapt to an offensive style of karate while Robby had perfectly combined both styles. Tory was paired together with Devon because Chozen saw many similarities between them and he hoped that Tory would beat Devon so she would become more open to learning defence.

While Robby and Demetri were sparring they were interrupted when Johnny, Daniel and Kreese arrived at the dojo, everyone was surprised to see Kreese with them but before any of them could ask any questions Daniel quickly informed them what had happened. He told them all about their plan to work with Kreese so they could convince the all valley committee that Silver had cheated but after speaking to them today they discovered that the committee don't plan to take their accusations seriously as they don't have any proof. All of The students assumed this meant their was nothing they could do to stop cobra Kai growing into a global karate powerhouse but Daniel told them that all hope wasn't lost yet as he still has some close friends on the committee and they have informed him that Silver has become very close with a majority of the members and if they could expose this then maybe they would stand a chance of getting a fair opportunity to expose Silver. Everyone at the dojo went silent as if they had no idea on how to achieve this but Demetri was the one spoke up he suggested that they start a petition to get the publics help. Daniel loved this idea and he asked all of the students to fill all of their social media accounts with messages or pictures that expose cobra Kai as cheats, Eli suggested that they should also get posters made and they could hang them up all over the valley, Daniel also loved this idea and he decided he would hang some posters at the car dealership for everyone to see.

Over the next few days everyone from Miyagi fang made sure that the entire valley knew what Terry Silver had done, posters where placed all over the valley in places like west valley high school, Larusso auto and even outside some of the cobra Kai dojos, Daniel had even replaced the billboard that advertised Larusso auto with a picture of Silver calling him a cheater and for everyone to boycott cobra Kai. The students of Miyagi fang had also been busy using their social media accounts to gain support, everyday they were getting more and more likes from people who agreed that cobra Kai showed be exposed as cheats, Demetri was in charge of most of the social media stuff and he announced that they would be protesting in 2 days so they hope to have as much support as possible.

2 days later Miyagi fang gathered to protest that terry silver was a cheat, they were joined by the family's of the students and many people who had heard about the story through social media or the posters around the Valley. A local news station had heard about the story and decided to come to the protest and film it. This was a huge boost for them as all the plublicity would make it harder for the committee to ignore them. After nearly 2 hours of protesting the Al valley committee officially announced that they would launch an investigation into Terry Silver over the allegations of him paying the referee to guarantee victory for his dojo, they also announced that if found guilty then terry silver would be banned from any future karate competitions and that the 2019 all valley tournament results would be erased from the records.

Once everything was done and everyone had gone home Johnny, Daniel and Chozen celebrated the good news but they didn't get too excited because they knew that Terry Silver wasn't just going to sit back and do nothing they knew he would want revenge and nothing would stop him until he got it.