The agreement

The next day Robby stuck around at Tory's apartment until she had to leave for work, tory knew that Robby was going to see his dad but she didn't know why but robby hoped that soon he wouldn't have to keep secrets from her and everyone could work together in peace.

When Robby arrived at his dad's apartment he sat down beside Miguel so that both of them could find out Mrs Larusso's plan. Johnny told them that Amanda would tell Sam and Daniel they were having a family dinner with Miguel's family but when they arrive they will force everyone to sit down and talk, robby understood the plan but he didn't know how he would be able to get Tory to willingly go to the Larusso's house, neither Johnny or Miguel had any answers except that he would have to think of a really good lie.

After discussing tonights plan robby decided to leave he wanted to go to the skate park since he hadn't been in a few months but he was surprised when Miguel asked if he could go with him because even though they were becoming closer things were still a little awkward from time to time, robby had no problem with Miguel joining him especially after he remembered Miguel telling him he always wanted to learn how to skate. Robby could tell that Miguel was out of his comfort zone and he was struggling and even though he was a fast learner at karate he wouldn't be the same with skating, Miguel was becoming more and more frustrated so Robby tried to use his experience with Miyagi do as a way to help he told Miguel that just like when you learn Miyagi do you must have patience and balance, miguel understood what Robby meant but he told him that unfortunately he hadn't learned as much Miyagi do as him as most of the time eagle fang and miyagi do trained together Johnny insisted on being the one who trained him and whenever he trained with Me Larusso Johnny would get a little jealous and that would cause problems for the 2 dojos, robby found it funny that his dad got jealous of Mr Larusso and Miguel the same way he was jealous of him and Miguel. Robby could tell that Miguel was eager to learn Miyagi do so he told him that he's been teaching Tory and anytime he wants to learn then all he has to do is ask , Miguel was really surprised to hear that Tory was learning Miyagi do as the whole time they were dating she always shared a no mercy philosophy similar to Kreese but that was months ago and Robby had now been closer to tory a lot longer than he ever was. After skating for a bit longer they decided to take a break this gave Miguel a chance to ask Robby how he got so good , robby told him that he started skating when he was 9 because whenever his mom would get drunk he would go to the skatepark to watch but one day two older kids called Trey and Cruz started to teach him and over the years he just continued to get better at it.

Few hours had passed since Robby and Miguel left the skatepark Robby had gone back to his apartment to waste a little time until Tory finished work. When Tory finished work at 6 she saw robby standing outside waiting for her, Tory was shocked but happy to see him and when she asked what he was doing here he told her that he had a surprise for her and he wanted to take her somewhere, tory assumed that Robby wanted to go on a date which was nice but she wanted to go home and get changed first but Robby wouldn't let her. After walking for almost 15 minutes tory had no idea where they were going and she started to notice that Robby was acting really nervous and whenever she tried to ask him where they were going he told her it was a surprise. A few minutes later robby told Tory that he needed her to be blindfolded so he took off his jacket and told her to cover her eyes with it.

Once they arrived at their location tory heard robby knock on a door and moments later someone answered but she didn't hear anyone talk. Robby guided Tory into the house until she was sat down and after a few seconds he told Tory to try and stay calm as she takes away the blindfold. As Tory took Robby's jacket away from her face she noticed they were in a familiar looking house, it didn't take Tory long to realise it was the Larusso's house, Tory looked around and she saw Johnny, Miguel , Mr and Mrs Larusso. Before Tory could ask why they were here sam came down the stairs and immediately freaked out when she saw them , Robby told Tory to stay calm while Daniel and Amanda did the same with Sam however it was Johnny who was able to quite everyone down he told them that all of the bullshit has to end now and whether they like it or not they will sit down and talk it out now. Sam, Miguel , Daniel , Amanda , Robby , Tory and Johnny all sat down at the dining table so that everyone could talk out their problems. Sam started she said that he would never work with Tory because she is a psychopath who tried to kill her , Tory admitted that she acted terribly back then but now she's changed and wants to do the right thing but Tory also reminded Sam that she wasn't completely innocent. Once Sam had listened to what Tory had to say Miguel intervened and admitted to sam that he and Robby and been trying to resolve their issues over the last few weeks and now they both agree that it's time for them to do the same. Both Sam and Tory were shocked to find out robby and Miguel were coexisting, before Sam could say anything Daniel stepped in and told his daughter that letting Tory train with them doesn't mean they have to be friends it just means they have to work together to take down cobra Kai, Daniel also told Sam that it would be better to have Tory on their team rather than her being against them especially with all the new female recruits cobra Kai has gotten over the last few months, Sam took a few minutes to think about it and as she looked at her mom she saw how much she wanted this all to be over so Sam made the decision to allow Tory to join them but only if she doesn't talk to her, Tory was surprised that sam agreed to let her join and tory accepted the offer to join Miyagi do and eagle fang and she was more than happy with the agreement of not talking to sam as she had no interest in being friends with Sam.

After the agreement robby and Tory didn't stick around for long, robby could tell that tory was mad with him as she had been giving him evil looks the whole time they were at the Larusso's , she had also rushed ahead of Robby while they were walking home. Robby called out to Tory a few time until she finally answered him but what she said was something Robby had been fearing this whole time, Tory was angry that Robby hadn't told her what he was planning or what he had been up to , robby could see how hurt Tory was he had seen it many time but this time it was worse because he was the one who caused it , Tory told Robby to stop following her and leave her alone for a while , as robby watched Tory walk away he knew he had to do something to make it up to her.