First kiss

The next chapter takes place 2 months later

The main things that happened during that time are

Robby moved out of Tory's apartment and into a new one with his mom .

The all valley committee announced that this years tournament would now include a girl bracket and a kata round , so Sensei Silver would go out recruiting more girls for cobra Kai and he would piper and a few other girls from different sports. Robby would tease Tory that she had competition to be the top female fighter now that she wasn't the only girl in the dojo , but deep down he knew that none of them stood a chance against tory.

Tory would start attending west valley high once again after getting permission for Sam and Amanda Larusso . Robby understood that she had to go back because of the threat from her aunt and he was more than supportive of her decision but deep down he missed spending alone time with her for their afternoon training sessions which he now did alone with Sensei Silver.

Present day

Robby was at the dojo teaching Kenny when Tory, Kyler , piper and the rest of the team arrived , Robby's eyes were immediately fixed on Tory and that didn't go unnoticed as Kenny began to mock Robby telling him that if he really like her that much he should just ask her out , even thought Robby would like to he couldn't he just didn't know of Tory felt the same way and he didn't want to risk ruining their friendship.

When Tory stepped onto the mat she watched Robby who was training Kenny , she found it really sweet how Robby has become Kenny's own personal sensei it didn't surprise how good he was with him as he was always really good at making her little brother laugh and he was really upset when Robby moved out but he wasn't the only one . Tory really missed robby not being at the apartment, she really missed their conversations and just the way him being their made her feel normal , even thought Tory was seeing a therapist thanks to Amanda Larusso it wasn't the same as when she talked to Robby about her problems because he understood her and made her feel better about herself.

Today during training Sensei's Kreese and Silver decided they would make the students go head to head to see what everyone had to individually improve on , the two sensei's decided to make a bet so they have to choose their fighters and which ever sensei has the most wins is the winner. The first fight was Kyler who was picked by Kreese he would be fighting Kenny , robby wasn't happy that Kenny was being picked to fight because he was a lot younger than everyone else . Kyler's arrogance cost him the first point , robby watched on proudly as his protege gains confidence , but it doesn't last very long as Kyler picks up the next two point and the victory , Kyler continues his arrogance after the win . The next fight is piper who is representing Silver vs Tory who represents Kreese , piper is clearly the most likely to challenge Tory for position of top female student but the result shows she still has a long way to go as Tory picks up all 3 points. After a few more fights the score is tied 4-4 and now it's time for the final fight it's Robby who is fighting for Kreese vs mikey , these two have fought before when Robby was in Miyagi do and he beat both mikey and Doug at the school fight , this time they are both in the same dojo but the result is exactly the same , Robby immediately strikes first by kicking him in the ribs then sweeping his leg Robby is now stood over him and grabs the collar of his gi and slowly brings him up before ruthlessly punching him in the nose and with that one shot Mikey's nose is broke and blood covers the mat Kreese declares the fight over and Robby is the winner. Tory is actually surprised to see that Robby is embracing the cobra Kai philosophy , while Terry silver watches in with a big smile on his face.

After training Tory is talking to Robby she wants to ask him if he wants to hang out later just them two but before she gets a chance she's interrupted by Kyler who wraps his arm around Robby and announces that he's going to the mall with him , Tory is surprised that Robby is going with him because for months Kyler has been trying to persuade robby to go to the mall with him . Robby asks if she wants to come with them but Tory tells him she can't because she has to work.

While at the mall Kyler begins to question Robby about his relationship with Tory because for months most of the students have speculated that they were dating especially after robby moved in with her . Robby tells him that they are just friends and nothing has happened between them , robby knows by Kyler's reaction that he thinks he has a chance with Tory even Tory knows that Kyler has a crush on her but what Kyler doesn't know is that he's the last person she would because she thinks he's an entitled arrogant rich asshole who's all talk . As Robby watches Kyler spend hundreds of dollars on designer clothes he realises why doesn't come to the mall with him anymore.

A few hours later tory had finished her shift and was waiting for the nurse to arrive to check on her mom , Tory was grateful to Amanda Larusso for helping her out so she was able to get support for her mom , this means that she also has more free time.

Robby was laying down in his new bedroom when he got a text message from Tory asking him to meet her at the dojo in 20 minutes.

When Robby arrived at the dojo he noticed that the were on , when he saw this he anticipated walking in and seeing Sensei Silver waiting for him for a late night training session but he was pleasantly surprised to see that it was just Tory . As Robby approached Tory he asks why she asked him to meet her , Tory tells him that after watching him in training today she really wanted to spar with him , but the truth was actually that she wanted to spend some time with him alone. Robby agrees to spar with as he gets into a fighting stance , Tory also got into a stance then starts to attack Robby . After 10 minutes of sparring Tory try's to kick Robby but he is able to duck out of the way but Tory doesn't give up as she grabs his legs and tackles him to the ground , once Robby is on the ground Tory sits on top of him as Tory looks down at him she notices that not fighting it like the last time they were in this position this time he is smiling, while he's looking up at her Robby makes the comment that tory seem to get on top of him a lot but tory quickly fires back that maybe he likes her being on top of him, as they continue to look into each other's eyes tory begins to lower her face to meet his and softly kisses him Robby quickly kisses her back , tory rest her hands on Robby's chest as they continue to make out , once they break off the kiss they both begin to feel a little awkward, Tory decides to break the tension by saying she has to go home .

Tory leaves the dojo and Robby chases after her , after many failed attempts to get her to talk to him he grabs her arm and forces her to look at him , he asks her why she kissed and now is running away , tory reluctantly admits that she likes him but she's not ready to get into another relationship incase she gets hurt again , robby tells her that he know how she feels because he feels the exact same way about her so he suggests that maybe they keep things casual and that means they get what they want but don't have to worry about getting hurt , Tory questions if it could work robby confesses that he doesn't know if it would work but it could be fun to find out . They both exchange one last smile before Robby puts his hand on Tory's cheek and kisses her .