Attacked

It had been a couple of days since Robby and Tory had been turned away by Miyagi do and Eagle fang but they both knew that they had to continue training because if Silver was serious about his threat then cobra Kai would be coming after them soon. Since both of them knew cobra Kai and Robby had already taught Tory some Miyagi do they decided to start training together. Even though they were having fun they knew that they could still learn a lot from Johnny and Daniel. Robby knew it would be difficult to work things out but he had an idea that might help but even if it didn't he still had to do it.

After training in the park Robby and Tory headed their separate ways, tory went to work while Robby went to the Larusso's house to talk to Daniel. Thankfully for him Daniel was in but he wasn't alone he was accompanied by an Asian man that robby had seen at the dojo a few days ago. Daniel wasn't happy to see Robby and he demanded to know why he was here, robby told Daniel that he needed to talk to him, Daniel was reluctant to let him in but deep down he always cared for Robby so he allowed him into his house. Robby sat across from Daniel and the Asian man who he was quickly found out was called Chozen Toguchi a sensei from Okinawa who had come to the United States to help train Miyagi do and Eagle fang. Robby quickly got to the point and apologised to Daniel for betraying him and joining cobra Kai as well as teaching them Miyagi do , Daniel wanted to know why Robby did the things he did while in cobra Kai , all robby could do was tell him that he was angry and felt betrayed especially after Daniel worked with the same people like Miguel and Eli who were in cobra Kai when Robby was in Miyagi do. After listening to what Robby had to say Daniel admitted that he was wrong to not talk to Robby before calling the cops on him and he could forgive Robby joining cobra Kai like he did but he couldn't forgive him teaching Miyagi do to cobra Kai. Robby was ready to leave until Chozen asked him to wait, Chozen looked at Daniel and told him that he should remember everything that happened in the past with them especially the time when He wanted to kill Daniel , he also reminded him that he may feel shame towards Robby but that's the exact same way his uncle felt about him many years ago but he never gave up on him and Daniel shouldn't give up on Robby because he's just a teenager. Daniel knew Chozen was right and he knew it would be too faced of him to forgive Eli but not Robby, Daniel looked at Robby and saw genuine guilt from from his former student so he decided to shake Robby's hand and tell him he forgives him but he can't allow him to train with them there are too many people he's hurt. Robby was grateful to Daniel for accepting his apology and he understood his decision to not allow him to train with him again.

After leaving the Larusso's house robby was going to go to the diner Tory worked at but as he was making his way he noticed he was being followed but Doug and Mikey , after realising they had been following him for almost 10 minutes robby decided to confront them Doug told Robby they just wanted to talk but robby was hesitant to believe them because they were still members of cobra Kai and as turned his back of them Doug kicked kicked him in the back this sent Robby to the ground before Robby could even get up they dragged him to an empty alley and continued to kick him this continued for a few moments until Shawn arrived, robby knew that now he was gone Shawn had taken his position in cobra Kai , the damage was done before Shawn got there so Robby had no chance of fighting off 3 people, as Shawn, Doug and Mikey repeatedly punched and kicked him robby began to have flashbacks to when Shawn and his friends attacked him in juvie.

A few hours later after Tory had finished work she realised she had a few missed calls and messages but before she could check them she was surrounded by Sarah Barnes, Piper and two other girls Tory knew what was coming as she had been on the other side of these attacks before so Tory decided to strike first by kicking Piper but as she turned her attention to Sarah she was held back by the other two girls , Sarah took advantage of this and she punched Tory in the gut as Piper got up she joined in the attack. After being beat up by the four girls Tory was able to get back to her feet as all she suffered was a couple of cuts and bruises. Tory remembered that she had a few missed calls so she pulled out her phone but she didn't recognise the number but when she checked the message she saw it was from Johnny he was letting her know he was at the hospital with Robby after cobra Kai jumped him.

After reading the message Tory immediately ran to the hospital and when she got there she saw Daniel and Amanda Larusso , Tory ran towards them because she assumed they were here too see Robby.
After they found out where Robby was Tory ran in front of them. When Tory got to Robby's room she was relieved to see he was awake she immediately ran over to him and kissed him, robby immediately noticed that Tory had cuts and bruises on her face and he was pissed when he found out it was cobra Kai who did this. Johnny told Tory that Robby had broken ribs. Tory stayed with Robby for an hour before Amanda went with her to get her injuries cleaned up, when Tory came back she found out robby was being kept over night and she was adamant that she would stay with him but Robby told her that she had to back to her mom and Brandon , Shannon reassured Tory that she wouldn't leave Robby's sight , tory knew it would be better for her to go home and come back tomorrow so she eventually accepted a ride home from Johnny.

While Johnny was driving Tory home they had a nice conversation mostly about Robby it was at this moment that Johnny realised how close they were and how much they care about each other . They also talked about Kreese ,Tory wanted to know what he was like when Johnny was a teenager she couldn't believe that Kreese actually attacked Johnny for losing to Mr Larusso , Tory told him how Kreese believed in her when no one else did and he was the first person to reach out to her after the school fight and how he believed in her at the all valley even when Silver didn't. When they arrived at her apartment Johnny let Tory know that things would get better and he would find a way to help her and Robby.

The next day both Johnny and Tory went to visit robby at the hospital and while they were there he was able to give them the news that he would be getting out of the hospital tomorrow.

The next day Johnny collected robby and Shannon from the hospital and took them back to their apartment. Johnny wanted to do more but he promised he would come over every day to check on him. Other than the broken ribs Robby felt like his life was going the way he wanted it to his mom was clean, his dad was in his life and he had Tory who he trusted and cared for , for once Robby was truly happy and he felt good but their was still one thing he had to do.