Getting a confession

The next day Robby and Tory arrived at Johnny's apartment so they could go over their plan if stingray decides to keep Silver's secret, johnny idea was to beat the shit out of him until he goes to the police but Robby told him that if he did that he wouldn't get Kreese out of a jail cell but he would get himself thrown in one alongside him. Johnny decided it would be a good idea for Robby and Tory to skip training incase Silver had people watching the dojo.

Johnny was able to convince carmen to let him borrow her car because he didn't want to risk Stingray noticing the giant Eagle fang logo on his car and then phoning Silver to tell him they were there. Robby, Tory and Johnny arrived at stingray's apartment at 11am and Tory immediately jumped out of the car and rushed inside, robby and Johnny had to chase after her before she did something stupid, thankfully they were able to reach her before she got to his apartment door because Johnny didn't want her knock too heavily because if Stingray thought someone was here for a conformation he probably wouldn't answer. Johnny lightly knocked on the door and they waited almost 5 minutes for stingray to finally answer but when he saw them he immediately tried to shut the door but Johnny overpowered him kicking the door wide open. Robby, Tory and Johnny walked into the apartment and locked the door so he couldn't run away, Johnny grabbed stingray and pushed him against the wall, stingray was terrified he was going to get be up again but Johnny promised he wouldn't hurt him anymore as long as he told the truth about who really attacked him, stingray was determined to keep his secret but the problem for him was the three of them weren't leaving until he admitted what really happened. After an hour of doing nothing but waiting for stingray to make a confession Tory asked stingray why was being so loyal to Silver, stingray declared he was being loyal to his sensei and his dojo because he's cobra Kai for life and a true cobra would never betray one of their own , Tory was getting angrier at how stupid stingray was being she reminded him that Silver was never his sensei and if anyone was his true sensei then it was Johnny because he allowed him to join his cobra Kai while Silver kicked the shit of him then threw him aside into one of his smaller dojos, Robby also pointed out that Silver turned on Kreese so that proves that the owner of cobra Kai doesn't even follow his own rules. After listening to everything they had to say Stingray began to breakdown he admitted that he had felt guilty for months but when he couldn't tell the truth because Silver would tell the police he had been around kids at the dojo and because he was still on probation it meant he would go back to jail, Johnny told him that he felt bad for him but Kreese has been locked up for months for something he didn't do while Silver has been terrorizing everyone in his dojo but if Silver was locked up then he then they could make sure he couldn't put anyone through anymore misery but the only person who could help them do that was him. Stingray was still a little unsure but Johnny began to think of something that might give him the courage to step up.

Johnny, robby, Tory and stingray had just arrived at the Miyagi do dojo Robby and Tory still didn't know why they were here and every time they asked Johnny wouldn't tell them anything. When Daniel saw the four them he was just as surprised to see them he didn't even know who stingray was but it was clear he was familiar with many of the students, stingray was delighted to be reunited with Miguel, Eli, Mitch and Bert. Johnny told the four of them to come with him because they needed to talk. Johnny wanted to show stingray how his former teammates had put aside their differences with their former rivals and now become one big team even after all the bad things they did to each other. Eli told stingray about the things he did just before he left cobra Kai and how even after he switched sides he struggled to fit in at first but he showed everyone he could be a good guy and he can do the same. After talking to stingray Eli gave him a tour of the Miygai do dojo. After everyone was gone stingray promised that he would go to the police and make a confession.

Johnny, robby and Tory waited in the car while stingray went into the police station to make a statement, it nearly 2 hours later that he finally returned to them and when Johnny asked how it went he couldn't believe it when stingray admitted he never told them it was Silver who attacked him, Johnny was so mad and he pointed out that the whole point of this was to get silver put in jail , robby asked what he told them , stingray said that he told them he was beat up by two guys who tried to steal his phone and wallet, no one could believe how much stingray had fucked up but they did realise this meant Kreese would be let go. Stingray also told them that he could be going back to prison for lying to the police and not coming forward for so long.

2 weeks later
Johnny returns home from a visit with Kreese and he informs Robby and Tory that Kreese will be getting out of jail but because he was charged with assaulting a police officer so he would still have to serve 1 more month of his sentence before he can come home but it wasn't all good new because Stingray was going back to jail for 3 months for his lies. Robby, Tory and Johnny did feel bad for Stingray but they were more excited because they knew with Kreese on their team they knew that had gained a huge advantage in the war against Terry Silver.