Big Offer

It had been just over a week since Mike Barnes had arrived at the dojo and he was certainly pushing the students to their limits including his daughter Sarah who had been really impressive from the moment she joined, she was clearly already better than Piper and the other girls and she looked like she would actually be competition for Tory.

Mike had taken an interest in Robby because he was the son of Johnny Lawrence. He often asked about and asked about the possibility of Johnny coming back to cobra Kai however robby always tried to change the subject as he didn't want anyone in cobra Kai knowing about him and his dad reconnecting. This made Mike very suspicious as Shawn told him robby had been really distant since the tournament and it was like he was hiding something.

As time went on Tory was becoming more and more confused why Sensei Kreese still hadn't returned to the dojo yet. Whenever Tory asked Sensei Silver about Kreese he would always play it down and tell her that Kreese was relaxing and having a long deserved break, Tory really found it hard to believe because over the last year she had learned that Kreese loved cobra Kai and he was always driven for the dojo to succeed and now that it was finally happening she knew he would want to be there. Tory knew there was something Sensei Silver wasn't telling them.

After training today Tory decided that she would try and find out where Kreese was she was going to ask Robby to help but he had already agreed to work with Kenny before he met up with his dad. Robby had agreed to train with Kenny for the first time since before the tournament , however things didn't go well robby wasn't happy with how Kenny was acting he was being a lot more aggressive and he was starting to sound like Sensei Silver , robby began to realise that he had messed up he knew he should have paid more attention to Kenny and made sure he wasn't manipulated to embrace the cobra Kai philosophy. After Tory finished work and made dinner for her mom and brother she began to think of ways to contact Kreese and then she remembered that Kreese gave her a phone number so she could call him incase her landlord ever gave her any problems , any hope that tory had of reaching him quickly faded away as there was no answer. After his disappointing training session with Kenny Robby met up with his dad who took him out for a burger , Robby told his dad all about it and how he felt like he let Kenny down, after hearing about his son's problems Johnny wanted him to know that things may be bad now but all he has to do is continue to work with Kenny and eventually he will see the old him , he also told him that he had some of the same problems with Miguel but good kids don't stay bad , robby was really grateful to his dad the advice but there was something neither of them knew and was that they were being watched, when Silver brought back Mike he also brought back snake and Dennis , after mike had suspected Robby was hiding something he told snake and Dennis to follow robby to see what he was up too.

A few days later tory was becoming more frustrated that she couldn't contact Sensei Kreese so she decided to confide in Robby about her suspicions , robby was as confused as Tory but he wasn't as concerned. Sensei Silver was becoming frustrated with Tory and her questions and he knew that eventually she would discover what had happened to Kreese. Silver also had problems with Robby as mike told him all about him meeting up with Johnny , Silver always questioned Robby's loyalty to cobra Kai and now that he was connecting with his dad he knew that there was a very real chance he could walk away.

After training Sensei's Silver and Barnes told robby and tory they needed to talk to them, Mike let Silver do the talking , he told them that thanks to them his dream of opening multiple cobra Kai locations came true but now they had fulfilled their duties to this dojo and soon it would be time for them to take on the next stage. Both Robby and Tory were really confused Tory started to think they were being kicked out. Silver continued to ramble on until he got to his point he told them that when they turned 18 he wanted them to move on and become Sensei's of one of the new cobra Kai dojos.