Payne

For the next few things seemed to be on the up for Robby , he was spending a lot of time with Tory and their were no major run ins with Miyagi do and eagle fang . Today at the dojo Robby noticed that Kenny was really excited about something but robby couldn't get him to reveal the reason he told him he would just have to wait until tomorrow.

The next day when Robby and Tory arrived at the dojo Robby was immediately stopped in his tracks by the sight of Kenny's older brother Shawn , Tory immediately noticed something was wrong . Robby was snapped out of his trance like state when Kenny called him over , when Shawn sees Robby he extends his hand for a handshake Robby would also extend his hand and shake his hand , Shawn would thank Robby for helping Kenny . Before Robby could ask Shawn why he was here Sensei Kreese would tell the students to stand around the mat except for Shawn , Kreese would announce that Shawn was Kenny's older brother and a friend of Robby's who is looking to join cobra Kai but like everyone else he must earn his place . Kreese would pick out a random kid who joined the dojo the same time as Kyler as Shawn's opponent, Shawn would make easy work of the boy and unlike his brother wouldn't have any problems showing no mercy . Both Kreese and Silver would be extremely impressed by Shawn and they would tell him to take his spot. Robby watched on as Shawn stood beside Kenny he knew that Shawn would be a huge asset to cobra Kai but he was worried what kind of impression he would have on Kenny.

After training Piper and some other students welcome Shawn to the dojo , robby notices that Kyler doesn't try to pick on Shawn like he does with most new recruits this was obviously because he was intimated by him. Shawn isn't really interested in talking to anyone but robby and he asks if he could come to his house later which robby agrees too.

Robby goes with Tory to the diner where she works , before her shift they decide to get something to eat and robby decides to tell Tory all about his history with Shawn , he tells her that seeing Shawn brings up some bad memories from his time in juvie and even though he isn't scared of Shawn and was able to beat him up it doesn't stop him having flash backs to the worst time of his life. After hearing what happened she is furious that Shawn is now in the dojo after everything he put Robby through but it makes her respect robby even more because he's strong enough to put it all aside and work with Shawn.

Later that day Robby arrived at Kenny and Shawn's house , he was really confused why Shawn asked him to come here . One thing that always surprised robby was that Shawn's family lived in a really nice neighbourhood with a big house and a fancy car but Shawn still ended up in juvie. When Shawn answered the door he was really happy to see that Robby had actually arrived , after he let him in he offered him a glass of water then motioned for him to take a seat. Robby is completely shocked when Shawn begins to open up about the reason he targeted him in juvie he tells Robby that when he arrived in juvie he had it make sure he wasn't picked on so he decided to bully other people and then when he heard the reason why Robby was in juvie he saw him as a threat to him. Shawn also told Robby the only reason he went to juvie was because he attacked one of his friends who threatened Kenny after he caught them with drugs , robby found himself really able to connect with Shawn as he also knew what it was like to become friends with the wrong people and also end up in juvie for something you didn't mean . Shawn once again thanked Robby for helping Kenny and now that he's out of juvie he's going to be the brother he always deserved but he hope that he and Robby can be friends. Robby did have to admit that once he stood up to Shawn they did connect a little but maybe now it would be good if they could be friends. Once Robby had agreed Shawn finished by telling him that he was sorry for everything he and that from now on he's got his back. Shawn and Robby would hang out for a few hours and Robby would try to get Shawn up to date with all the karate drama.

A few days later at the dojo Kyler announces that he's having a party at his house while his parents are away for the weekend and everyone is invited. Most people arrived at Kyler's house after 6pm everyone was having fun but it didn't last very long as the Miyagi Do and eagle fang students arrived uninvited , Kyler would try to make them leave he would unsuccessful in his attempt so he would get some of the cobras including Shawn to help get rid of them , robby noticed from afar that Eli was with them and his Mohawk hadn't fully come back yet but something was different he looked like he was trying to look like he wasn't affected but clearly he wasn't the same person robby had come to dislike over the last year, robby and Tory continued to watch on but before they knew it a fight broke out because Shawn was pissed when he found out that Sam was the sister of his little brothers bully , once all of the cobra Kai's got to the confrontation they were easy to out number their opponents it was nothing like the last time they fought this time cobra Kai held nothing back robby easily beat Miguel while Tory and piper teamed up against Sam but nothing was more brutal than the beating Shawn gave hawk he didn't use any skill of karate techniques it was just a complete beat down of someone who was clearly short of confidence.

The next day at the dojo Silver overhead Kyler bragging about the beating they gave their opponents this is something Silver had a huge problem with and he decided to call out his students for their actions Piper tried to defend their actions by saying that they crashed the party but silver told her that it didn't matter because they threw the first hit and with plenty of witnesses that means cobra Kai gets a bad name and that affects him . Sensei Kreese is confused why Silver is mad at the students for following one of the most important lessons of the dojo , Silver tells him that he won't allow a bunch of kids to ruin his plans then he turns to the students and tells them training is cancelled today and that everybody must follow him.

Everyone is completely confused as Silver makes them follow him , Tory asks Sensei Kreese if he knows what Silver is up to but just like them he has no idea . But Robby is first to realise what they are doing he remembers walking this way when he trained at Miyagi do. When cobra Kai arrived at the Miyagi do dojo Silver took them through the side part of the dojo which lead them to the back where Johnny and Daniel are teaching the students , everyone watches as the 4 sensei's come face to face , Silver breaks the silence he tells Daniel he knows that just like him he doesn't want the student's fighting that's why they should agree to a no fighting rule until the tournament. All of the students from both dojos are shocked at the offer and are even more shocked when Daniel agrees to it. Once everything is agreed too cobra Kai begins to leave but as they are Daniel calls out to Robby , after hearing his name robby turns around and sees the sadness in his old sensei's eyes he can tell he's disappointed to see his first student now leading cobra Kai , Robby can tell that Daniel wants him to stay but robby squashes ball hope by telling him he'll see him at the tournament.