Whatever it takes

It had been 4 days since Tory had seen Sensei Kreese , she wanted to talk to him to make sure there were no hard feelings after Tory turned down his offer to work with him to take down Silver, she found out he had left when she went to visit him at Johnny's apartment, Robby told her not to worry because Kreese was an adult but Tory couldn't help it she knew that if Silver got an opportunity then he could seriously hurt him or worse. Tory really wanted to find him to she could hopefully persuade him to put the past behind him and work with Mr Larusso.

Today Was Tory's day off so she asked Robby if he would help her look for Kreese, thankfully Robby didn't mind helping. First they checked a couple of homeless shelters and the local parks but their was no sign of him. Tory was begging to give up until Robby had a suggestion about where he could be, Robby remembered that Kreese had revealed he got the old dojo at the strip mall back so perhaps he was staying there like he did when he got out of juvie.

When Robby and Tory arrived at the strip mall they noticed that the dojo looked empty with no equipment but they did notice a light was on in Kreese's old office, when they entered the dojo Kreese emerged from his office after being alerted by the bell. They both noticed that Kreese was covered in cuts and bruises and when they asked what happened he told them that he took his students to ambush Silver at the main Cobra Kai dojo but things went wrong because they were massively outnumbered, Robby asked if someone was seriously hurt but thankfully it was just cuts and bruises, Tory noticed Kreese was in a lot of pain so she suggested he should sit down, even though Kreese said he was fine tory tired to help him to his office so he could relax but as she did Kreese began to freak out and he told her he didn't want her to go into the office, it was obvious that Kreese had something in the office he didn't want them to see so while Tory distracted him robby ran in to see what it was. The first thing that Robby noticed was a gun, he immediately told Tory to come and see it, Tory was just as shocked as Robby and she demand to know why he had it. Kreese didn't really want to tell them but he knew now that they had seen it they wouldn't go away, he admitted that he wanted revenge on Silver and this was never the way he wanted to do it but after getting his ass kicked he now sees that Silver has too much money and too much power to be stopped and now desperate times call for desperate measures, robby and Tory tried their best to try and talk some sense into Kreese but robby knew they needed some more help so he quickly sent a text message to his dad to come and help them. Johnny arrived at the dojo 20 minutes later, when Kreese saw Johnny he began to calm down a little. Johnny told him that he should come back to his apartment where can shower and sleep then begin to think about what to do next, Johnny grabbed Kreese's arm and began to lead him to his car as the four of them left they all forgot that the gun was still on the floor in Kreese's office.

A few hours later after Kreese had some food and a shower he sat down with Johnny, Robby and Tory to talk about everything that happened today and why he thought killing Silver would fix everything. Kreese began to tell them a story about when he and Silver were in the war and he had to fight his commanding officer to the death in order to save Silver from being killed, he told them that his commanding officer was a cruel man who believed in doing whatever it took to win no matter what you have to do and that having mercy for your enemy makes you weak. At that moment Johnny realised that Kreese only taught his students what he was taught to do this made him look at Kreese differently he was no longer the cruel twisted old man who liked hurting people he was now someone why took his lessons to far and never learned to change as he never had someone to guide him. Tory intervened and suggested that Kreese should come with them so they can talk to Daniel and make him realise that Silver is everyone's problem and they would be stronger fighting him together, Kreese didn't like the idea of joining Miyagi do but Robby told him that he didn't have too because they will never win by just attacking Silver so maybe if Silver's former business partner told the all valley committee that Silver had cheated then that could seriously help their case. Kreese actually did like that idea and he agreed to it as long as he didn't have to train with Daniel.

The next day when Johnny got home he informed Kreese that Daniel was willing to forget about everything that happened in the past but only if he goes to the All valley committee and agrees to their story about Silver's cheating. Later that night Daniel came to Johnny apartment so they could shake hand and agree to the deal. Daniel told Kreese that even though they wouldn't be training together their students should watch each other's back incase cobra Kai try to ambush them Kreese agreed to this and he also agreed that their agreement was only until they got rid of Silver then they would go their separate ways.

That night while Robby was over at Tory's apartment they were watching a movie when Robby got a text message from his dad telling him about the agreement between Daniel and Kreese. When Robby told Tory the news she was delighted but also shocked as she didn't actually think it would happen but she was glad it did as now with everyone working together she was confident they would finally get rid of Terry Silver for good.