Working together

Tory Nichols was hitting the punching bag as she often did when she was angry she was also getting more frustrated because kyler and some of the other cobras were laughing and joking like the house fight never happened , Tory finally had enough and called them out especially kyler who lost to Miguel not long after he got out of a wheelchair kyler would try to blame the fact that hawk switched sides as the reason they lost . All of a sudden they heard the bell ring as the door opened and in walked Robby Keene all of the students looked at him they weren't sure why sensei kreese let him stay at the dojo when didn't participate in the house fight . Robby noticed tory in particular she shook her head in disappointment clearly annoyed he didn't attack miyagi do with them , but Robby didn't care he was going to risk his probation again so quickly after getting out of juvie . Robby tried his best to ignore them by walking to the back room of the dojo where he slept . He hadn't even been in for a minute when sensei kreese marched in and told him he was late , Robby didn't care because he never actually agreed to join cobra Kai . Robby would tell kreese he only used the dojo as a place to train and sleep and that he wasn't interested in being his pawn in this karate war but kreese would assure him that Robby wasn't a pawn he was a king he was the king cobra .

Robby was lifting weights when he saw Tory appear this caught Robby off guard as he thought everyone was gone . Tory told him that he was supposed to have someone spot him when lifting but Robby assured her he didn't need a spotter . He put the weights down and stood up so that they were at eye level , Tory began to tease Robby for not showing up to the fight but Robby quickly scolded her for her actions and he let her know that she was lucky that the larusso's didn't call the cops , Tory got really angry at his comments and got on Robby's face , she was so close that Robby could smell her perfume , Tory continued to get closer and closer before telling him that if he was going to stick to defence than he shouldn't be in cobra Kai , Tory then walked away brushing past him on her way .

Later that night Robby had just come back from the store beside the dojo and he saw sensei kreese standing in front of him Robby was surprised to see him as usually he never stayed this late . Sensei kreese would let Robby know he would going on a trip tomorrow and that if he wasn't back for training tomorrow could he get them started , Robby didn't see any problem with this and agreed to help.

The next day Robby went to the skate park to get some practise but he caught by surprise when he was confronted by Sam larusso who asked him to come back to miyagi do , Robby told her that he wasn't interested in rejoining miyagi do and that he wasn't interested in her , his dad or mr larusso had to say

when Robby realised that sensei kreese wouldn't be back in time he put on his cobra Kai training gi and waited for everyone to arrive . When everyone finally arrived kyler was the first to notice Robby standing in the gi , so he decided to call him out in front of everyone saying that Robby was never part of the team so he shouldn't be the one to teach them , Robby decided to show them what he could do so he challenged them to try and hit him and if one of them could land a hit on him then he would leave , kyler immediately accepted and tried to catch Robby by surprise by attacking him but it didn't work and Robby swept his leg before moving onto tej others one by one they charged at him but Robby took everyone of them down with ease, kyler and Doug decided to try and take Robby down together but quickly failed . Robby turned around and saw Tory standing still she was the only one who didn't try to attack him yet so Robby challenged her to make a move . Tory repeatedly tried to land a hit on Robby but he kept using the lesson he learned from miyagi do to block every move she made , Robby eventually attacked her and flipped her over , thinking the fight was over Robby began to approach her to help her up but Tory quickly got back up and kicked him in the face knocking him to the ground , they both got back up to there feet and looked into each other's eyes , Robby broke the silence by telling her he would go but as he turned around Tory yelled no and Robby turned around to look at her again as she said stay .

Robby and Tory were standing in front of the class while Robby gave them a speech about them taking on miyagi do and eagle fang, Robby told them if they wanted to beat there enemy then they had to know there enemy's play book and that he will teach them miyagi do karate . Robby also told them that as of today he was all in with cobra Kai , Robby turned around to see Tory's reaction and he was thrilled to see her smile at him , then he looked to the side and saw sensei kreese watching on like a proud father .

After training Robby pulled Tory aside to thank her Tory was confused and asked him what for Robby told her that her words made him realise that he needed to let go of the past and look forward to his future a future where he will win the all valley for cobra Kai and defeat miyagi do for good .