First date ?

Over the next 3 weeks robby and tory would continue to hook up sporadically . They both knew that they would have to be careful and to make sure that neither one of their sensei's found out because if they did they would be furious that they weren't putting all their focus on the all valley tournament , however One day their cover was almost blown when Piper noticed that Robby arrived at the dojo in the same clothes he had on the previous day.

Things at dojo had become tense over the last couple of weeks and today was no different as Kreese and Silver continued to disagree about the way they wanted to train their students so today the students were spilt into 2 groups . Robby and Tory were in opposite groups and Robby had to watch on as Kyler continuously hit on Tory as he had done for the last couple of days , it was getting harder and harder for him to sit back and watch but he knew that if Kyler tried to make a move Tory would easily be able to kick his ass.

After training Sensei Silver asked Robby and Tory to stay behind , at first they were worried that he had found out about them hooking up , and they were quickly relieved when they discovered it was just for extra training. Almost 2 hours after practice was finished robby and Tory were still at the dojo Silver didn't seem like he would let them stop until Sensei Kreese stepped in he demanded that Silver stop pushing them for today and let them leave but Silver ignores him and it isn't until Kreese tells him that it wasn't a request it was an order that Silver listened and allowed cobra Kai's top 2 students to leave . As they left the back room Robby and Tory decided to listen into their conversation they heard them argue about Silver pushing Robby and Tory too hard , Silver in retaliation said that he hadn't come back to lose again and that he was going to do whatever it took to make sure cobra Kai were champions once again , Kresse knew that winning was the most important thing but he didn't want to sit back and watch Silver mentally and physically destroy two teenagers he had come to care about and he let silver know that he had faith that they would make him proud and become champions. After hearing the kind words that Sensei Kreese said about them Robby and Tory decided to leave and go to store next to the dojo.

However what they didn't notice was that they were followed into the store by Daniel Larusso . When Daniel got Robby's attention Tory wasted no time on sneaking out of the store and running into the dojo to get Sensei Kreese however it's Sensei silver who follows her . Robby is shocked to see his old sensei it's the first time he's seen him since the agreement about the tournament, Daniel got strait to the reason he was here he told Robby he wanted him to come back to Miyagi do but Robby is quick to shut down any hope Daniel has as he tells him he's certainly not coming back to Miygai do . Silver barges into the store and sees Daniel basically begging Robby to rejoin Miygai do . When silver interrupts he tell Robby to leave so he can speak to Daniel alone , robby listens to his sensei and leaves the store . Silver is clearly angry about Daniel trying to take Robby back and he lets him know that Robby is a cobra Kai now and the only way he will end up in the miyagi do dojo is to watch it burn to ground . Daniel begins to notices that Silver is becoming more and more like his old self so maybe what he has to do is hope that soon Robby will find out just how evil silver can be but hopefully when he does it's not to late .

While walking back to her apartment Tory noticed that robby was a lot quieter than usual and obviously she knew why she knew it must have been hard for him to see his old sensei after all these months , so when they got to Her apartment tory asked Robby if he wanted to talk about it but he told her that he wasn't really in the mood , Tory decided that she wanted to cheer him up a bit so she told him to come to her apartment at 8 o'clock and to bring his skateboard.

Robby did exactly what Tory told him and he arrived at her apartment at 8 when he knocked on the door it told Tory almost 5 minutes to open which surprised him since she usually answered straight after he knocks , what shocked him even more was the fact she didn't invite him in . When Tory shut the door she grabbed Robby's hand and began to guide him to their destination. When they arrived Tory looked at Robby to see his reaction and she was delighted to see him smile as he looked at the skatepark , Tory remembered that Robby told her he would come to the skatepark whenever things got hard with his mom. At the beginning tory watched as Robby had fun but eventually he decided he wanted Tory to have a turn but she was hesitant because she had never tried to skate before , but Robby was taking no for an answer and told her he would teach her , after 5 minutes of trying to persuade her Robby finally decided to tease her by saying that he couldn't believe the toughest girl in the valley was scared of falling on her ass . And of course that was enough to get her to try it , tory jumped on the board and immediately fell on her ass which caused Robby to start uncontrollably laughing but he quickly realised he was probably being mean so he apologised and to his surprise Tory was ok with it and said she's just happy to see him smiling. After 30 minutes of teaching tory to skate they decided to have a break , tory grabbed 2 bottles of water and 2 protein bars out of her bag she decided to stick to healthy stuff because she knew Robby was trying to stay as fit as possible for the tournament. As they went back to skating Tory decided not to bring up what happened earlier as she didn't want to ruin Robby's mood.

Once they were done robby told Tory to jump on the back of the board and he would take her home . Tory was now stood on the back of the skateboard with her arms wrapped around Robby's waist and as the wind blow her hair into her face Tory realised that she hadn't been this happy in years. Once they arrived at their destination they laughed about the faces of the 3 people they almost hit , once they get themselves together tory asks Robby is this was their first date but robby teased her by telling her only couples go on dates and technically they aren't a couple , before Robby can continue Tory grabs his shirt and pulls him in for a kiss , once she lets go Tory tells him she hates it when he's a smart ass , Robby laughs at her comment and as they look into each other's they realise just how much they need each other.