Not welcome

It had been a few days since Robby and Tory had been kicked out of cobra Kai and ever since then they had been on alert incase Silver sent his students to attack them but to their surprise they hadn't . Robby had been trying to persuade Tory to reach out and see if they could join Miyagi do and Eagle fang but every time he thought he had convinced her she changed her mind, robby understood why she wasn't as enthusiastic as him as he had his dad to fight his corner but Tory didn't have anyone but him.

Today robby decided to pay his dad a visit , he hadn't spoken to him in a few days so he wasn't aware that Robby was no longer in cobra Kai. When Robby arrived at his dad's apartment complex he saw Miguel leaving his dad's apartment and going back to own, robby considered talking to him but he decided not to incase things escalated into a fight again. When Robby told Johnny that Silver had found out about them trying to help Kreese and him and Tory being kicked out of cobra Kai Johnny became worried for his son's safety. Johnny asked Robby to move in with him so that he could protect him but Robby didn't want to because his mom's apartment was much closer to Tory's apartment so if anything did happen he would be closer to her, obviously Johnny wasn't happy about his son's decision but he didn't want to argue with him about it so he decided to change the subject he told Robby that now he and Tory were no longer in cobra Kai it meant they could join Eagle fang, robby really wanted to join but he wouldn't go without Tory so he told his dad that if Tory is on in then so is he.

The next day when Robby woke up he saw he had messages from his dad telling him he would pick him up at 12 to take him to training, even though Robby hadn't asked Tory if she if was going to join yet so he tried to call her but she didn't answer. Johnny arrived at 12 to pick him up and when Robby got into the car Johnny asked where Tory lived, robby hesitantly told him but he asked him not to get out of the car when they arrived. Obviously Johnny didn't listen and he followed Robby to Tory's door , robby wasn't happy he did but to his surprise Johnny being there actually worked because when Tory opened the door Johnny immediately told her to go out training gear on and meet them at the car in 10 minutes. After 10 minutes tory turned up and asked what they were doing , Johnny told her that he was taking them to the Miyagi do dojo so they can participate , tory wasn't happy but before she could jump out of the car Johnny started driving.

When they arrived at the Miygai do dojo Robby really couldn't believe that he was back here about to train again, tory really didn't want to be here and told them she was leaving but before she could Johnny told her that it's time to end the rivalry and work together , tory still wasn't interested but when she looked at Robby she could sense that he really wanted to be here but he wouldn't do it if she didn't and after everything he's done for her Tory knew it was time for her to do something for him.

Robby and Tory followed Johnny to the back of the dojo and to no one surprise Sam immediately freaked out when she was Tory , Daniel , Miguel , Eli and demetri were also unhappy to see Robby and Tory , Daniel asked Johnny why he brought them with him without asking him , johnny tried to tell Daniel and their students why he had brought them but no one from Miygai do or eagle fang was happy about it sam even went as far as saying if they stayed she would leave Miguel let Johnny know that he would go with too. Robby knew things wouldn't be easy but he didn't think everyone would threaten to leave especially sam as she clearly didn't have a problem with hawk even after everything he did when he was in cobra Kai. Robby also knew that his dad was being made to choose so he decided that he would make the decision for him and just leave. As Robby and Tory walked away from the dojo Johnny ran after them to let them know he would do his best to get them training here.

A few days later Tory was heading to jail to visit Sensei Kreese, Tory wanted to get his advice about what she should do next. When Kreese was brought through for the visit Tory noticed that he had a black eye and a few cuts on his face, when Tory asked who had done this to him Kreese told her that a few of the guards had beaten him up and he believes they were instructed by Silver to do it. Tory had never seen Kreese so vulnerable before it was like he was losing all of the fight inside of him so Tory tried to remind him that Silver was still out there cashing in on Kreese's success , she also told him she needed advice because her and Robby had been exposed by Silver them kicked out of the dojo and that no one form Miygai do or Eagle fang wanted them joining them. Tory noticed that for a moment Kreese regained his spark he told her that many of the students in cobra Kai were his students and the means some of them might still be loyal to him so what they need to do is walk into the dojo and urge them to abandon Silver and join their team.

When Tory returned from her visit with Kreese she told Robby about his idea, robby really liked the idea and agreed to do it as this would give him another chance to reach out to Kenny. The next day Robby and Tory marched into the cobra Kai dojo while they were training , Tory wasted no time and immediately got everyone attention by yelling, she told them that for months Silver had lied to them all and he's framed Sensei Kreese for a crime he didn't commit and now Silver was achieving his goal from Kreese's hard work, tory also told them that they had a chance to show loyalty to Kreese by joining them and going against Silver, robby looked at Kenny at reminded him that it was Kreese who allowed him to join cobra Kai. As Robby and Tory waited for someone to step forward and join them Tory noticed that Kyler looked like he was considering it but before he could do anything Silver calmly told his students that they could either leave and join team Kreese or they could stay and reap the awards of cobra Kai's success, after Silver gave his little speech anyone who was considering switching sides stood firm and stayed with Silver. Sensei Barnes decided to finally inject himself into the situation he told Robby and Tory that they had backed the wrong team and now they would pay and if they don't walk away now then they will stretched out, robby and Tory both knew that they had failed to turn anyone and they know they had to leave.

After failing to recruit anyone Robby and Tory headed back to his apartment. As they sat on Robby's bed they realised that they went from being champions and the top two students of a dojo and now they don't have a dojo or anywhere else to go. As Tory lay in Robby's arms she asked him what they would do next, robby honestly had no idea but he told her that it didn't matter that they didn't have a dojo or any backup because they had each other and that's all needed and together they would get through this.