Helping hand

3 days after Robby joined cobra Kai

It had been a few days since Robby had joined cobra Kai . In those days he had taken over the leadership role as the main cobra . He had also stuck to his promise of teaching miyagi do to the Cobras , Tory was able to pick it really quickly which didn't surprise Robby as she was clearly the top fighter in the dojo after him .

Tory was working at the sushi restaurant today and everything seemed to be going normal until she asked one woman what she would like to order but this wasn't just any random woman . She introduced herself as Amanda Larusso Sam's mom . Tory wanted to walk away but She couldn't because the manager was watching her closely after an incident last week where she ended up pouring water over a customer . At first amanda was trying to reason with Tory but when she realised Tory wasn't going to cooperate she started to cause a scene drawing the attention of the manager. Tory was also getting frustrated by another customer who kept asking where his food was , finally Tory had enough and told the customer to shut the fuck up then she looked at Amanda and said you better tell your daughter to watch her back , before Amanda could respond to her threat Tory's boss intervened and told Tory that he has had enough and that she was fired. Tory stormed out leaving Amanda feeling a little guilty as she only wanted to get her in trouble not for her to be fired .

Tory decided to go looking for a new job before training. By the time she arrived at the dojo she was 20 minutes late and sensei kreese wasn't happy about it but told her to take her place in line and listen to Robby give his lesson . Robby was teaching miyagi do as usual but he was getting annoyed by sensei kreese who kept commenting about how offence was much better than defence so Robby decided to show him how effective defence really is he asked Tory to help him demonstrate he asked her to show him wax on wax off which she did successfully but then he asked her to show him painting the fence which doesn't go well , Robby sweeps her leg knocking her to the ground , Robby tried to play it off by saying sorry just part of the lesson and giving her a little smirk but Tory doesn't take this well she grabs his legs knocking him to the ground before jumping on him and preparing to finish him with a punch but Robby managed to block it . Sensei kreese was furious with her and demand that she go to his office.

After telling sensei kreese about what happened that day tory returned to the front of the dojo but no one else was there because training was over and they had all left . When Tory walked out the door she sat down on the concrete ground and put her face in her hands because she was so frustrated with life . Robby was leaving the store next door from the dojo when he saw Tory clearly upset he decided to approach her slowly as he didn't want to upset her . Tory could feel someone standing over her and when she looked up to see who it was she saw Robby who offering her a bottle of water which she accepted and thanked him for . Tory was caught off guard when Robby sat down beside her and asked what was wrong , she informed that she lost her job because of Amanda larusso and that without that job she couldn't provide for her family , robby knew that Tory had a hard life but he never knew that she was the main provider for her family . After talking for 5 minutes robby stands stands up and tells Tory that he's going to help her find a new job .

Robby and Tory go to a few places to ask if they have any vacancies but they have no luck . Tory is starting to give up but Robby does his best to reassure her that she will find the right job . After a few hours Tory tells Robby that she needs to go home but before she leaves she thanks him for all his help and she even apologises for attacking him at the dojo.

When Tory arrives home she finds a bag of groceries at the front door and on the bag she finds a note from Amanda larusso , she apologises for getting her fired and says she heard about her situation and hopes the groceries help .

Tory barged through the doors of larusso auto and marches right up to Amanda larusso throwing the groceries at her and telling her that she doesn't need her help and that her family isn't a charity . Amanda try's to calm Tory down but with every word she seems to get angrier and angrier. Tory let's her know that if she ever try's to stick her nose in her business again Sam won't be the only larusso that has to watch her back .

Later that night Robby is sitting in the dojo alone when his phone buzzes , when he looks at his phone he sees message from Tory thanking him for helping her.