Chapter 96

Krist's pov
Alex whimpered as she laid in her hospital bed.Dave,Kurt,and Frances were in the waiting room waiting for the others.I stayed by Alex's side,pushing some hair behind her ear and telling her that it'll be ok.she grabbed my hand,trying not to squeeze it so hard."Krist,we didn't think of any names."she said,I kissed her forehead."try not to focus on that right now."i said,cupping her cheek.she took deep breathes and exhaled,"that's it,nice and easy."i said.I followed along with her,doing the breathing technique we learned.a doctor and two nurses came into the room,"hello mr and mrs Novoselic,are you two ready to become parents?"he asked us.

Alex's pov
"Figlio di puttana!"I cried out in pain,trying my best to push.this is it,I'm about to give birth to my son.those 9 months will feel worth it in the end,and I'm hoping to maybe not do it all over again for a while.Krist held my hand,trying his best to encourage me to push."come on mrs.Novoselic just one more push."a nurse said,gently dabbing my forehead with a cloth.I gritted my teeth and let out a scream as I pushed with all of my might,I felt weak and light as I panted.I looked at Krist and saw he had tears flowing down his cheeks,I could hear the cry of a baby filling the room.I cried happy tears,"you did it Alex."Krist said.I gently kissed him,"mr.Novoselic,would you like to cut the umbilical cord?"another nurse asked.Krist wiped his tears and nodded,he kissed my head before making his way to the nurse.