Chapter 29

Greg's pov
I walked down the street,looking for Alex.I suddenly felt someone grabbing me and shoving me against the wall,it was Aaron."What the fuck?!"I exclaimed,"what the fuck yourself Greg,why aren't you doing anything?!"he yelled.I shoved him off of me,"if you're referring to Alex there's nothing I can do.if I convince Alex and Krist to run away with Kurt and Chad,my aunt Julia will fly down here and look for her."i said."there's gotta be something we can do Greg!she's our friend and she's your cousin!"he said,i snapped."YOU DON'T THINK I CARE?!I DO!I FUCKING DO!FOR FUCKS SAKE AARON IM THE ONE WHO BASICALLY GOT THEM TOGETHER!"I yelled,he didn't say anything."you should've seen how fucking heartbroken she was hearing my mom talk to hers."i said,I dug into my pocket for a cigarette."so that's it?we're just gonna give up?"he asks,I pulled the cigarette out of my pocket and put it in my mouth.

"No."i said,digging for my lighter."what do you mean?"he asked,I lit my cigarette."once she gets over there she'll be more depressing then Jason,it'll totally ruin the vibe of the house."i took the cigarette out of my mouth for a moment to blow out some smoke,"eventually,she'll leave Italy and run away to be with Krist."i said."so you're saying that we need to late nature take its course?"he asked,I threw my cigarette down onto the concrete and stepped on it."it's either that,or Krist will leave America to go live in Italy with Alex."i said,"huh,a tall man in Italy..."he said.I put my hand on his shoulder,"what I'm trying to say is that They're gonna be fine,I can feel it."i said.