Chapter 52

Krist's pov
"Hey man,if this bird ever goes down this is the safest place to be:in the crapper!"i said to the camera,circling around and showing the airplane bathroom.we're on a plane,currently flying to Portland:our next stop on tour.I put the camera down and left the bathroom,as I walked down the row towards Kurt,Dave,and Alex I decided to start recording again.I sat down in my seat next to Alex and recorded Dave and Kurt doing weird stuff,Alex was trying to resist giggled.I smirked,"and if you look to your right you can see the most beautiful woman ever!"i said as I pointed the camera at her.

she blushed and giggled,"Krist nooo."she said jokingly as she jokingly shoved the camera away.I laughed and turned it off,"well it's true,I'm sitting next to the most beautiful woman ever."I said.She blushed even more,I gently kissed her.Dave take gagged,"get a room you two."Kurt joked.I glared at them boy,"behave children."Alex joked.I laughed while Dave and Kurt glared at us,Alex began to laugh as well."I'm not sure if I can deal with this for another 2 hours."Dave joked,"well you better get used to it,buddy."she said.Kurt and I jokingly gasped,"how dare you call him that!"I joked.

"what?what did she call me?"Dave asked nervously,Alex and I resisted laughing."She called you handsome!"Kurt joked,but at that moment I couldn't really tell.mainly cause I noticed something,he was blushing a bit."does he..?I mean I wouldn't judge him if he did!maybe I should ask later..."I thought."why thank you Alex."Dave joked,Alex laughed.I snapped out of my thoughts and laughed too,pretending that I was listening the entire time.