Chapter 80

A/N
LISTEN IM AWARE PEOPLE ARENT READING THIS ANYMORE(or gave up)

BUT I HAVE TO FINISH THIS GOD DAMN IT

YOU KNOW HOW MANY OTHER FICS I HAVE TO FINISH?!

AND THEY'RE ALSO LONG BTW

Krist's pov
I struggled to put on my tie as I looked at myself in the mirror,today was one of Kurt's court cases:his divorce settlements with Courtney,basically who'll be getting what.tomorrow is custody over bean,and then after that is his will.he wants to make sure that Alex and I are Frances' godparents,and that if anything happened to him-god forbid-she'll have his inheritance."Krist,darling,you're gonna give yourself an aneurysm."Alex said,walking in the room.I turned around and looked at her,she was dressed in a plain dress suit.I smiled,"hey I remember getting you that."i joked.she smiled and took the tie away from me,"ties don't suit you,you know that."she reminded me.I sighed,"are you worried?"she asked.

"Are you?cause you're not supposed-"she pulled me down for a kiss,I smiled and held her waist as I kissed her back."Krist,"she pulled away,"you keep worrying like this and your brain's gonna explode."i chuckled."I just..."I trailed off,she kissed me again."Krist,it's going to be ok:you just need to have some faith."she said,I sighed."what would I do without you in my live Alex?"I asked,she giggled."I could think of a few things."she said in a joking way,I raised an eyebrow."oh really?"I asked,she nodded.we then heard the doorbell ring,"ah,just when we were about to have fun."i joked.Alex jokingly slapped my arm,I laughed as she walked out of the room.