Chapter 83

A/N
Oh god 18 drafts left?

😰

Plz god let me finish this fic with no problem

Dave's pov
I bounced Frances on my lap as we all sat in Rosemary's,Kurt's lawyer,office."anddd,done."she said,putting down her pen."can you read it out loud?if you don't mind."Kurt said softly,"of course Kurt."she cleared her throat."I,Kurt Donald Cobain,leave the custody of my daughter,Frances Bean Cobain,to my best friends Krist Anthony Novoselic and Alexandra Goode Ferric."she began to read,I saw Krist and Alex hold hands."my inheritance will split between my bands mates:David Eric Grohl,Krist Anthony Novoselic,and Pat Smear.it'll also go to my daughter Frances Bean Cobain and my best friend,Alexandra Goode Ferric."she continued,Alex seemed a bit shocked.

Rosemary then went on to read who'll get Kurt's stuff,which is me and Frances."alright,that's everything."she finished,the room was quiet for a moment."so...all that's left is Nirvana,"Pat looked at Kurt,"right?"Kurt didnt say anything for a moment."Kurt?"i said,gently putting my hand in his shoulder.he felt tense,but I didn't take my hand off of his shoulder.he took a shaky deep breathe and stood up straight,"yeah."he looked at us."all that's left is to call Danny and end Nirvana."he said,I gulped and nodded.Danny Goldberg is our manager,he was Courtney's band manager for a while but quit after a couple of months.