Chapter 68

No one's pov
With Kurt finally agreeing to go to rehab,the gang had finally climbed the mountain they've been struggling to reach.since Kurt's going to rehab,it meant that the European tour had to be cancelled.there was one more thing that needed to deal with:Courtney.Kurt did not want Frances with Courtney,so they had to deal with some legal things.Kurt had decided to make Krist and Alex Frances' guardians/godparents,since he trusted them the most and has known them since high school.Kurt quietly sobbed as he held Frances in his arms,she didn't know what was going on but hated to see her dad crying.It broke Kurt's heart when Alex had to gently take Frances away from him,it hurt Alex as well because she didn't want to take Frances,but knew that it was the right decision.

"Come on bud."Krist said,he volunteered to go on the plane with Kurt to where his rehab center is,because he was worried Kurt wouldn't end up sticking to his word.Pat hugged Kurt goodbye,while Dave hugged Kurt tightly.Alex saw Dave whisper something to him,but she couldn't hear what he said."I'll have to ask him about that later."Alex thought,"take care of those two ok?"Krist joked.Alex giggled,"I will."she joked.he gently kissed her forehead and hugged her,making sure not to squish Frances.going with Kurt was going to be very torturous for Krist,since he had swore that they'd never ever be apart from each other."keep an eye on him."she whispered,looking into his eyes."I will."he promised,cupping her cheek.