Chapter 70

Krist's pov
"Hey baby!how is everything going over there?"i smiled hearing Alex's voice.as predicted,being away from her was a torturous feeling,but I'm strong."everything's actually going pretty well!"i replied,I proceeded to tell Alex about Kurt's recovery process:how he's actually opening up and confronting all of his demons,and how he's getting his back and stomach problem treated."that's amazing baby!"she exclaimed,I grinned."there's uh,also something else."i said,"oh?what is it?"she asked curiously."Dave's here with me."i said."he is?but I thought he was here with me,although it worried me not hearing from him for a while."she said,"is he ok?"she asked."he's better then ok,he's in love with Kurt!"she gasped loudly,"WHAT?!"she exclaimed.

"I know!"I rubbed my ear,"that's the same reaction I had!"she sequeled."ohhh I knew it!I always knew it!I mean I suspected it a little bit,but I still knew it!"she cheered,I laughed."has he told Kurt that?oh!maybe it's too soon,"she began to babble,"babe,babe,calm down."i said.she took a deep breath and exhaled,"ok...ok...I'm calm."she assured me.I chuckled,"I'm just,this is all so exciting!"she exclaimed."yeah,not for me though."I said,"why?"she asked."cause I'm always walking in on them making out!"she snorted and began to laugh,I couldn't help but to laugh as well.