Chapter 66

No one's pov
With the kid conversation out of the way there was one thing Alex wanted to focus on the most:Kurt.she considered Kurt to be her best friend,and she cared about him like he was brother.she didn't want to lose Kurt,no one did.the thought of losing Kurt was just devastating,and the fans:how would they react?they'd probably be devastated as well.

Alex's pov
"Alex this isn't a good idea."Pat said,trying to be reasonable."Pat it's a really good idea.I mean,think about it:Courtney's not here,Kurt has Frances,so he should be good.right?wrong,she left her kit here"I held it up."and I caught him using it yesterday,"I explained,"this needs to end now."as I said that Dave walked in with Frances in his arms."are they coming?"I asked,"yeah,Krist convinced him that we have a surprise in here."he replied.as he said that,the door swung open.we all turned around and saw Krist and Kurt,Kurt was wearing his sunglasses,but I could tell that he seemed confused and a little bit angry."what is this?"he asked,I nodded at Krist.he nodded back and closed the door,locking it.

Dave sat down on the floor,sitting Frances up on his lap."Alex,"Kurt looked at me,"what.is.this."he asked in a more stern tone."K-Kurt,"I could feel myself getting nervous.I calmed down when I felt Krist's hand on my shoulder,I exhaled."you can do this,just...tell him."I thought,"Kurt we need to talk."he took off his glasses."about what?"he asked,I noticed his eyes were red.was it from crying?or from something else?"everything."Krist replied,I nodded in agreement.Kurt laughed,"really?"he asked.he looked at Dave and Pat,his face softened when he saw Frances on Dave's lap.he sighed,"fine,"he sat down on one of the beds."you wanna talk?"he asked,"we'll talk."I gulped.