Chapter 61

Alex's pov
"Ok babe do we have everything?"Krist asked me.today was Nirvana's second European tour,and I was really excited for it.one of the stops was Italy,which meant that I could see my parents again."ive been writing and calling them all week,they're really excited to see everyone again!"I explained,"did you tell them about Pat?"he asked.I nodded,"they're especially excited to see Frances."I added.I closed up my suitcase,feeling a wave of memories.I chuckled,"what is it?"he asked."I'm getting deja vu."I replied simply,he walked towards me and gently put his hand on his shoulder."good or bad?"he asked,"both:when I first came to America,when I left,when I left Italy and came back to America."I replied.

"Things are different now."

"Things will always be different Krist."

He chuckled."you're right about that."We quickly kissed before grabbing our suitcases and carrying them downstairs,we carried them out of the house and loaded them into the truck."I'll go back into the house for a moment and tell Dave we're picking him up."Krist said,"ok,I'll go check on the chickens."I said."speaking of that I better call Greg and Aaron,they are house sitting after all."he said,I laughed.Krist and I recently got chickens,Greg and Aaron finally moved out of aunt Marie's house and got their own little home.I heard they're getting married soon,I can't wait to attend their wedding!hopefully they don't kill our chickens.

This is where I'm gonna change things up