Chapter 84

Krist's pov
I woke up to the faint sounds of puking.I rolled to my side,only to feel that it was empty.I knew right then and there that it was Alex and not Kurt,i sleepily got up and made my way to the bathroom.the door was wide open and Alex was on the floor,her back hunched as her hair covered her face.I gently sat beside her,pulling her hair back and gently rubbing her back."D-Did I w-"she puked again,"shhh,shhh,it's ok:let it all out,don't say a word."I assured her in a quiet voice.she panted when she was finally done,she fell back onto my chest,her hand resting on my thigh and her other hand on her forming belly.I grabbed some toilet paper and gently wiped her lips,"I'm sorry for waking you,"she apologized.she looked at me,"did I wake anyone else?"I shook my head no."just me my love."I replied,she sighed and closed her eyes.

"I hate this."

"I know."

"Now I understand why my mom didn't want to give me another sibling."

I chuckled,"now I understand why me and Robert couldn't get another sibling."i said.she giggled,I scooped her up in my arms and stood up."let's get you back to bed,we both have a big day tomorrow."i said,she nodded and snuggled into my chest.I carried her back into our bedroom and gently laid her down on our bed,I got up for a moment to go back to the bathroom.after quickly going to the bathroom I washed my hands and splashed some water in my face,I looked at myself in the mirror.the room was quiet,apart from the running water.I closed the water and looked at myself again,noticing that my hair seemed a bit different."oh god,am I balding?"I shook off the thought and left the bathroom,turning off the lights and closing the door.

I walked back into the room.Alex was on her side,clutching onto my pillow.I chuckled,I closed the door behind me and walked towards our bed.I gently took the pillow from her and placed it back on my side of the bed,I got in and put a blanket over us,covering our bodies.I pulled her closer to me,putting my hand on her belly.I smiled,"hey there,it's me your daddy."it seemed silly talking to a belly,but Robert said mom did that to me so it seemed right."things are scary right now and the world is a bit bleak,but your mommy and I will protect you.and you have so many fun aunts and uncles who just can't wait to meet you,and you're gonna love our animals."Alex stirred a bit,"stop talking to the baby and go to sleep."she mumbled.I chuckled and kissed her forehead,"goodnight,I love you."I whispered before drifting off to sleep.