Chapter 76

Alex's pov
Kurt snuggled into Dave's arms as they sat on the couch,with Frances asleep in Dave and Kurt's arms.Krist and I smiled as we watched them,our hands intertwining.Greg,Aaron,and Pat happily chatted and discussed the future.suddenly,I felt nauseous.I sharply took a deep breath,Krist looked at me and gave me a concerned look."you ok honey?"he asked,holding me closer to him."just a bit nauseous,"I replied,"but I'm ok."I assured him.he gently let me go,"if you need to rest upstairs you can."he assured me.I smiled,"thanks honey."I kissed him on the forehead before slowly making my way up the stairs.as I made my way to our bedroom I felt even more nauseous,I covered my mouth and rushed to the bathroom.

I fell to my knees and held onto the toilet rim,trying but failing to quietly puke my guts out.I could hear footsteps going up the stairs,"Al?you ok?"I heard Greg ask.I turned around and saw him standing in the hallway,I weakly smiled."I'm fi-"i widened my eyes and puked in the toilet again,"woah!"I heard his footsteps and felt him tie my hair back."you feeling ok?"he asked,patting my back."I-I think it's something I ate."i said,"what's going on?"I heard Aaron ask.Greg helped me up and flushed the toilet,"Alex Isn't feeling well."he explained to Aaron."WHAT?!"we heard Krist exclaim,"oh god."Greg mumbled.