Chapter 40

Kurt's pov(been a while since I did that)
Dave unfortunately had to sit in the back with Krist and Alex while I sat in the front with Alex's dad,he was driving me and Dave to the hotel and after he drops us off he's gonna drive Krist and Alex back to her house.Alex was sitting on Krist's lap,her head resting on his chest.Krist had his arms protectively wrapped around her,he was exhausted and didn't want to sleep until Dave and I practically forced him to."he really missed her."i said to Alex's dad,"she really missed him too."he said.

Krist's pov
After dropping Kurt and Dave off at the hotel Alex's dad drove me to their home.not wanting to wake Alex up,I carried her out of the car.she held onto me,burying her face into my chest."try not to bump your head."mr.Ferric said,"I'll try not to."i said in Italian.he seemed shocked and impressed,"you know Italian?"he asked.I nodded,"Greg taught me some Italian when Alex came to Aberdeen,and then when she left I...I learned it more..."I said.he put his hand on my shoulder,"you're here now,that's all that matter to you two right now."he said.he insisted on taking my bags inside the house,I got to meet Alex's mom and she remarked on how tall I was.

She led me to Alex's room,I was impressed with how pretty it was.as I laid Alex down on her bed a saw a bulletin board in the corner,it was completely covered with letters I've written."she kept every letter you've written."Mrs.Ferric said,"I kept her letters too."i said.she hesitated,"Krist...we want to talk to you downstairs."she said."I want to talk to you guys too."i said,I looked at Alex who was still sleeping on her bed.I gently kissed her forehead,"I'll be right back baby."I whispered.I stood up and followed mrs.Ferric out of Alex's room and downstairs to the kitchen/dining room.her parents and I sat down at the table,it was awkwardly quiet for a moment.

"Krist,do you want to speak first?"mr.Ferric asked,I nodded.I fiddled with my hands,"Mr and Mrs Ferric,I love your daughter very much.as you can tell,long distance hasn't been easy for us.and now here I am,with her.but I don't know how long we'll be in Italy for,our friend Kurt worked hard to make sure we stopped here first.I-I want Alex to be with me,not just on tour but back home too.I bought a lovely home in Seattle and made sure that it was perfect,I want her to live with me.but more then that I...I.."I began to get nervous.I took a deep breath,"I want to marry your daughter."i said confidently.

they didn't say anything at first,i gulped."I-I have the ring right here."i said,digging into my pocket.I pulled out the box that contained the ring,"Krist."mr.Ferric said."we must admit,you've already impressed us.and if we're being honest,she seemed a lot happier in America with you then here with us."he said,"Krist,we want her to be happy.and so we've made a decision:we want Alex to go back to America with you once this tour is over."Mrs.Ferric said.I was shocked,I couldn't believe it."and you can marry Alex."mr.Ferric added,i smiled widely.I got up and hugged them both,"thank you."i whispered.