Chapter 23

No one's pov
Aaron was trying to hold back Jason,Krist was trying to hold back Greg,and Chad stood in the middle trying to stop them both.Kurt and Alex came into the living room where the fight broke out,"Stop it Greg!"Alex begged."this is fucking stupid!"Kurt yelled,"SHUT UP KURT!"Greg yelled.Kurt looked hurt,Alex couldn't believe this.Greg escaped Krist's grip and punched Jason,it was going to far now."STOP THIS BULLSHIT!"Krist yelled,he tackled Greg but Greg punched him in his nose.Alex gasped,"KRIST!"She ran towards him and slid down on her knees.she helped Krist up,blood was gushing down his nose."STOP IT!ALL OF YOU!"Aaron yelled,everyone was silent.

"Jason...we can't handle this anymore.this is just gonna keep on happening and happening,Greg you're our friend but...we're not sure how much longer we can handle this."Kurt said,he looked at Jason."you're fired."he said with no emotion,Jason looked hurt.Kurt then looked at Greg,"you can't hang out with us anymore."he said to him.Greg immediately was angry again,"whatever!"he yelled.he stood up,"come on Alex we're going home."Greg said.he walked off and turned around,Alex held onto Krist."Alex,we're going."Greg said,Alex didn't say anything."she stays,you two go."Kurt said,Greg widened his eyes.he clenched his hands into fists,"FINE!"he yelled.he stormed out and slammed the door shut,almost breaking it despite being labeled weak by Chad sometimes.