A/N + Chapter 59

Alright so...I've made a decision:I'm completely changing this whole book

What do I mean by that?

Well remember the Dave x Kurt side plot I abandoned

Well I'm gonna bring it back

I really don't want to write about Kurt's death again

Doing it once in the Dave fic was more then enough

And I didn't want to write about Kurt falling in love with France Bean's nanny because I did that in my River Phoenix fic

So since I'm doing that I'm also going to add another plot thing

But that I won't spoil

Now let's start the chapter!
—————————————————————————
Krist's pov
Dave and I were waiting for Kurt,who was late to practice."hey guys I brought some-where's Kurt?"Alex said,she was holding a bag."food!"Dave cheered,grabbing the bag."hey!some of that is for Krist and Kurt!"she scolded him,but Dave already grabbed the little pot pie she made for me.she sighed and shook her head,I laughed."he's not here yet."I said,grabbing a sandwich out of the bag."huh...that's odd."she pointed out,"anyone know where he is?"she asked.Dave and I both shook our heads no,she sighed and sat down beside me.I gave her a worried look:she's been so worried about Kurt,she's always treated him like he was the brother she doesn't have."baby-"but before I could even speak the door swung open,"guys!"Kurt said.he had a happy look on his face,"Kurt!where have you been?"Dave asked.he stood up and hugged Kurt,Kurt hugged him back.

"I found a second guitarist!"he said,"you did?"I asked."who?"Alex asked,"Pat Smear from the germs!"Kurt replied.Dave and I froze,not knowing what to say."he's alive?!"Dave and I both exclaimed,"wait,who's Pat and what's the germs?"Alex asked."I'm Pat and the germs was a band I was in."a voice said,Pat Smear appeared behind Kurt."nice to meet you guys!"he said,Dave's jaw dropped."Dave?Dave are you ok?"Alex asked,waving her hand in front of his face."nice one Pat,first day in the band and you make Dave starstruck."I jokingly said,"oh uh,whoops?"he said."Dave come on snap out of it."I said,snapping my fingers in front of him.he gasped loudly,"holy shit!"he exclaimed.Alex and I laughed,"I like him already."she said.