Chapter 20

No one's pov
Introducing Alex to Krist's parents went surprisingly well,they welcomed Alex with open arms and told her that she could come over whenever she wanted.Alex felt so welcomed here,she didn't want it to end.but she knew that she needed to go get Greg from Aaron's and get him back home,so after breakfast Krist and Kurt took Alex to Aaron's and picked up Greg.after getting Greg Krist gave Alex a kiss before dropping her and Greg off,"you guys finally dating?"Greg asked when they walked inside.Alex smiled and happily nodded,"finally!"he cheered.she giggled,"Kurt had same reaction."she said.after that day things were normal,everyone went to school and they were doing ok.

Sometimes during lunch breaks they'd all go to the back to hang out with Kurt,who was a janitor at school.Alex,despite not knowing that much English,was doing pretty well and even helped Aaron and Jason with their homework.Krist was worried about not being able to hang out with Alex that much since he needed to work double shifts and radio shack and guitar center,but Alex shocked him by visiting him at work and staying with him.she made sure not to distract him,and pretended to look like a customer.when work would end,he would happily leave with her and spend as much time as he could with her before heading off to guitar center to work the double shift.

"Novoselic,that your girl?"Henry,a worker,asked as he pointed at Alex(who was curiously looking at the guitars)."yeah she is,why?"Krist said,Henry whistled."Krist,Krist,Krist,a woman like that would go great with a guitar!"he said,Krist tilted her head in confusion."look at her."Henry said,Krist looked at Alex."see how delicate her fingers are?"he asked,"yeah I do,what's your point?"Krist asked."give her lessons Krist."Henry said bluntly,he looked at her again."guess it wouldn't hurt to teach her some bass..."he said,"that's the spirit!"Henry said.