Chapter 49

A/N
Yes Greg still lives with his mom

He's getting an apartment with Aaron soon though soooo

Yeah you can't judge him😂

Greg's pov
Kurt and Krist were back from their tour,they also apparently have a surprise for me and Aaron.yep,Aaron and I are dating.we didn't tell Kurt and Krist yet,guess we're telling them today.
"You think they'll accept us?"Aaron asked,we were waiting for Kurt and Krist to come over."Aaron,this is Kurt and Krist we're talking about."I reminded him,"fair enough."he said.suddenly the doorbell rang,"Greg!Krist and Kurt are here,and they brought their surprise!"I heard my mom say.Aaron and I held hands as we ran down the stairs,I widened my eyes.Aaron and I both gasped at what we saw,it was Alex!she's back!"ALEX!"we yelled,she giggled.she ran towards her and hugged her tightly,"YOU'RE BACK!"Aaron cheered.

"But how?and why?"I asked,"looks like we have a lot to talk about."she said.we all sat down at the dining room table,Krist and Alex proceeded to explain everything that happened.Kurt mentioned firing Chad and hiring some guy named Dave,Alex then showed us the ring Krist proposed to her with.I whistled,"nice ring."i said."when's the wedding?"Aaron asked,"soon."Alex replied."yeah we have to go back on tour soon so we'll be having it this week."Krist explained,"then we will help!"i exclaimed as i stood up.