Chapter 93

Krist's pov
"God,why is this so fucking frustrating?!"Dave exclaimed,throwing down his wrench."hey!don't dent the floor,"I scolded him,"and besides I thought you were a handy man."i said.he glared at me,"don't test my patience Novoselic!"he growled.I laughed,"man,now I know that you are not gonna help me and Aaron build a crib for his and Greg's kid."i said.he sat down and crossed his arms,mumbling something himself.I jokingly shook my head and sighed in disappointment,I picked up my wrench and was about to keep working without him when we suddenly heard Kurt yell"KRIST!DAVE!"

Dave and I widened our eyes and looked at each other,I dropped the wrench and quickly sprinted out of the room,Dave following me.we ran into the living room and saw Kurt on the floor with Alex,who was gripping onto the couch cushion and had her eyes squeezed shut."what's going on?what happened?"Dave asked,"her water broke!what does it look like?!"Kurt yelled.I widened my eyes,"Dave,go grabbed the bag I prepared."I commanded.he nodded and rushed back into the nursery,I tried to stay calm as I knelt down beside Alex,in reality I was fucking shitting myself.

"Kurt,grab Frances and start the car."i commanded,"O-Ok."he stuttered.he managed to stand up,despite his legs shaking so much,and went towards Frances."Alex,Alex honey it's gonna be ok just breathe."i said,supporting her back with my hand and letting her squeeze my other hand."I-I'm scared."she confessed,"I know,I am too,"I admitted."but it's gonna be ok."I assured her,Dave came into the room with the bag.putting the strap on his shoulder,he rushed to me and Alex and helped me help her stand up.