Chapter 54 (Smut)

"Thank you, Sir," she smiled breathlessly.

"Such a fucking good girl," Gabe smirked as he kissed her passionately. She giggled as he picked her up then gasped as he slid into her as he sat down in the chair closest to him. "Fucking hell, you're so fucking tight and so goddamn good," he moaned as she bounced on his dick.

"Here you go Sweetie," Corey said as he slid into her ass. "Fuck."

"Ahhh," She gasped as she tilted her head back allowing Corey to bite her neck.

"I think she needs one more," Kota smirked as he walked over to them.

"She does have one more hole that could be filled," Victor smirked as she began sucking on Kota's dick.

"Mmmmm," She moaned as cupped his balls and started playing with them.

"Shit," Gabe growled as he squeezed her thighs and thrust up in her harder. "So fucking tight."

"Perfect for us," Corey gasped, "Ahhh.....fuck."

"Fuck," Raven groaned as he gripped the arm rests of the chair he was sitting in.

"Like that, Daddy?" She smirked at him as she pulled away from Kota's dick. "Like watching your kitten be fucked by your boyfriends? Fuck," she gasped as Corey slammed into her ass even harder.

"Da," Raven growled as he started to get up but she shook her head.

"Nyet, you watch," she smirked as she licked around the tip of Kota's dick then slowly took him in while being eye locked with Raven.

"Fucking hell," Gabe moaned. "Such a little tease, fucking love it."

Corey slapped her ass making her moan around Kota's dick. "You like that, don't you? Like having all our dicks in you, making you ours forever."

She moaned as she felt her body start to tremble again. "Don't you fucking do it," Gabe demanded as he felt her quivering with need. "Not yet," he groaned as he rubbed her clit making her moan even louder and rock against him even faster. "Don't fucking do it." She whimpered as Kota moved her head faster on his dick. "Do not fucking do it, Ember, don't....oh shit...shit," He groaned as she shook and climax against his and Corey's cock setting the both of them to erupt in her. Kota groaned and shot into her mouth making her swallow automatically.

"Sorry Sir," she whimpered after Kota slid out of her mouth.

"It's fucking fine, Trouble," Gabe gasped.

"We just didn't want to finish just yet," Corey nodded as he kissed her shoulder, "that's all. You aren't in trouble, promise Sweetie."

"Okay," she whispered as she pulled herself off of them.

"Here, drink this, Cupcake," Luke smiled as he held out a Gatorade with a straw. She took a few drinks and he sat it on the nightstand. "Feeling sleepy yet?"

"Nope," She smiled.

"Good," Raven growled as he picked her up making her burst out laughing.

"Thought you liked wa...ahhh," She gasped as he slid her onto his throbbing dick. "Raven," She gasped as she felt him slowly bounce her. "So...oh," she moaned as she felt his piercings rub against her walls. "Oh....oh.....uh," she moaned as she rocked her hips while wrapping her arms around his neck. She kissed him while whimpering against his lips as she tried to ride him even faster.

"Like Kitten?" he chuckled then growled as she bit his neck then began sucking in order to make sure she left a mark on him. "Kitten," he growled as he slammed her down on his dick harder.

"Damn Cupcake," Luke groaned as he slid into her ass. She moaned as they bounced her up and down on their dicks while standing. "Shit, just like that Cupcake, take us just like that. Such a good girl."

"Da," Raven groaned into her skin. "Want more?"

"Da," She gasped making him chuckle.

She whimpered as Luke pulled out of her. "Shhh, Cupcake, you'll have me soon enough," he chuckled as he stroked himself. "I just don't want this to end just yet."

Raven laid back on the bed making her straddle him. "Ride me Kitten," he demanded as he put his hand on her throat. "Use me, ride me."

"Like this?" she asked as she held his wrist while she rocked her hips.

"Da," he groaned while smirking. "Just like that. Good Kitten."

"Thank you Daddy," She breathed as she removed his hand from her neck then gripped his. He growled making her smile then bend down and kiss him while continuing to ride his dick.

"Damn Cupcake," Luke chuckled as he kissed her back. She turned and kissed him. He pulled her up and turned her to face him. "Take him," Luke demanded as he placed kisses along her jaw. She slid back down Raven's cock while groaning as he filled her up. "Spread those legs, let me see," Luke smiled as she opened her thighs even more. Luke knelt down and licked her pussy while she rode Raven's cock, occasionally licking Raven as well. She moaned loudly as she weaved her fingers into his hair, holding him there.

"Ahhh...oh....oh...," she moaned as Raven thrust in and out of her faster and harder.

Luke pulled back then slid into her pussy as well making her gasp as he alternated thrusts with Raven.

"Here Princess," Victor moaned as he placed his dick in her mouth. She hummed happily as she began sliding back and forth on his cock.

"Shit, I'm not going to last much longer," Luke groaned after they worked her into a whimpering mess.

"Me either, watching her got me all worked up," Victor moaned after he broke away from kissing Raven.

"Cum," Raven demanded as Luke kissed Victor and the both of them moaned as they came. Ember gasped as she trembled and climaxed at the same time as Raven.