Chapter 4

Silas leans against the wall and watches as she swims and snaps picture from various angles. He can tell she is struggling to hold her breath and makes a mental note to mention training with Nathan on swimming to help with her breathing. She comes back up and he pushes off the wall walking towards her. She smiled spotting him and he smirks, "You are amazing Angelos Mou," he said as he helped her out of the tank.

"Thanks, I have some editing to do but then these will be good," She said as she handed him her camera.

"You are shivering," he frowned and she shrugged.

"I'll be okay," she said as she dried her hands and grabbed another camera then started climbing the ladder again. He held the ladder steady and stood to where he was blocking the creep's stare. She snapped some more pictures of the models swimming then put the cover over her lens and smiled, "That's a wrap, thanks everyone." She climbed down and thanked the models again before they walked off. She turned to Silas and smiled up at him, "Thanks Superman."

"Of course Angelos Mou," He smiled down at her as he grabbed the towel and wiped her face. "I'll go get my clothes for you to change into." He brought her his spare clothes and waited for her outside the bathroom, once she came out he smiled seeing her tiny frame surrounded in his sweats and shirt. He walked her out to her car. "Follow me to our place, Jess went and got clothes for you and she wants to see you for a bit."

"Alright, I can give you back your clothes as well," She smiled as she got in her car. She turned back to him as he leaned down and watched her buckle up. "I really appreciate you doing this for me Silas, Jess is lucky her brother has such awesome friends."

"She's a great little sister," He nodded, "You must be special to her, she doesn't let anyone into her life. That means you are special to us as well. I put my number in your phone, anytime you need me, just call and I'll respond as soon as I can if I'm not busy at work. Now follow me."

"Yes Sir," She smirked and he forced himself not to groan as he shut her door and walked back over to his truck. He watched as she pulled out behind him and smiled as he watched her dance along to some music she had going in her car.

After some time he pulled up to the gate and pushed in the code to unlock the gate. He saw Jess rush outside and wait on the porch and smiled as Ember got out and Jess flew into her arms. "Damn girl, you fucking live here?" Ember asked as she looked up at the mansion.

"Sometimes," Jess smiled, "When Mom works a lot I tend to crash here, I don't really like living on my own and it also gives the guys peace of mind that I'm okay. They tend to be a bit overprotective."

"Oh shit," Ember laughed, "they may not like me then. You have said I'm a bad influence at times."

"What?" a male voice said as they entered the mansion.

"Fucking hell," Ember gasped as she took in the thirteen other men standing there. "You didn't tell me they were all fucking models Girl," Ember said licking her lips.

"I like her," One man burst into laughter, "I'm Gabe."

"Come on Ember," Jess smiled. "Let's get you in clothes that actually fit you then we can do introductions. Thanks Silas, I really appreciate it."

"Damn Girl, I fucking love this outfit!" Ember smiled as she slipped on the mesh top, then the black tee that said You Call Me Weird Like It's A Bad Thing, and black ripped pants then fastened the heart collar. She slipped on the high top converse and then started putting on all her various bracelets. Jess handed her the black eyeliner, some eye shadow then blood red stain lipstick. Once she was ready she followed Jess down the stairs. "You did great getting my style for someone so opposite of me," Ember smiled as she wrapped her arm around Jess' shoulder.

"Gabe helped," Jess smiled as they came back into the living room

"Gabe helped," Jess smiled as they came back into the living room. "He's the fashion one of the group."

"Fucking hell Gabe," North muttered as they watched the girls come into the room.

"Damn I'm good," Gabe smirked and Ember nodded.

"Yes you are," Ember kissed his cheek. "Thank you for the outfit. It's perfect."

"Anytime Trouble," Gabe smiled.

"Trouble?" She asked and then nodded, "I like it."

"Alright so let me introduce everyone else. This is my brother Kota, you already know Silas Korba, then this is Owen Blackbourne, Dr. Sean Green, Victor Morgan, Nathan Griffin, North and Luke Taylor, Gabriel Coleman, Axel Toma, Marc Weiland, Raven Ravenstahl, and Brandon and Corey Henshaw."

"Hey I'm Ember," She waved as Jess pulled them down to sit on the couch. "I can't stay long Girl, I need to get back to my apartment and start working on those photos before I hit the road tomorrow."

"Where are you going?" Jess asked curiously.

"Um, Oklahoma for a few days then heading to the Rockies next week for some landscapes then we will see, I'm a free spirit you know that," Ember shrugged as she twirled her anxiety ring on her thumb.

"All by self?" Raven growled.