Chapter 52 (Smut)

She froze for a split second then wrapped her arms around his neck as she deepened the kiss. He picked her up and pressed her into the wall as she wrapped her legs around his waist. She whimpered when he pulled back just slightly and chuckled.

"Shhh Angelos Mou," He smirked. "I'll give you what you want," he pulled her shirt over her head and dropped it then went back to kissing her. She arched into his touch as he slowly ran his fingers down her chest. "So beautiful."

"Silas," She whined as she closed her eyes so she could savor his touch. "Please."

"Oh such a good girl using her manners," he teased as he ghostly caressed her breasts over her bra. "Who knew you could be such a good girl."

"Please Sir," She whimpered as she rocked her hips against him trying to get him to give her what she wanted so badly.

"I don't know," he chuckled as he saw the men start to undress out of his peripheral vision. "You have been teasing us for soooo long."

"Sorry," She pouted as she opened her eyes and whimpered then smirked, "but you know you love it."

"Damn right we do," Silas chuckled as he kissed her, pressed her into the wall again. She whimpered as she pulled his shirt off then licked and bit his neck making him groan as he pressed into her.

"Please," She whispered as he undid her shorts with one hand.

He slid his hand into her panties then groaned when he felt how wet she was. "Damn Angelos Mou, you're soaking," he gasped as he slid two of his fingers in and out of her making her a whimpering mess as she rode his fingers. "You need the real thing though, don't you?"

"Yes," she gasped as he brushed his thumb against her clit.

He pulled his fingers out of her and chuckled as she pouted, "Easy Angelos Mou, we're just going to the bedroom. We aren't stopping now that we finally have you."

She kissed him as he carried her to the room. He dropped her on the bed then rocked his hips into her as he leaned over her and pinned her wrists above her head with one hand. She lifted her hips eagerly as he pulled her shorts and panties down.

"You have to promise to use your colors if you need to Darling," Owen said as he pulled the chair up next to the bed. "If you can't be a good girl and use your colors if you need to then we have to stop. We won't have you feeling pressured or unsure. We have to trust that you will tell us if you need to stop or regroup no matter what."

"I promise I will Owen," She nodded as she looked into his eyes. "I'll use my colors if I need to."

"Good girl," he gave her that millimeter smile and she beamed. "Reward our girl, Silas."

"Definitely," he smirked as he wrapped her leg around his hip then thrust into her making her gasp.

"Fuck, Silas," she moaned as she rocked her hips, loving his deep and full he felt in her. She tried to free her wrists so she could get even closer to him but he chuckled and shook his head.

"If you don't stop I'll have Marc tie you up with his ropes," he groaned as he almost completely pulled out then slowly eased into her again and again.

"Will I get both of you then?" She smirked as she licked his chest then bit him.

"Someone's a biter," Luke chuckled.

"Gotta leave my mark somehow," she moaned as she watched him stroke Gabe's cock.

"Mark us all you want, Angelos Mou," Silas groaned as he clutched her hip. "We love it."

"Mark me Sir," She pleaded as she watched Kota pin Victor against the wall as he fucked him. "Oh god."

"Looks like our Queen likes to watch also," Sean smirked as he pulled away from Owen's cock.

"Good," Owen groaned as he moved Sean to go back to sucking his dick.

"Get your ropes Marc," Silas chuckled. "Let's give her more."

"Yes please," She moaned as Silas finally freed her hands and she instantly clutched his back as moved faster against his dick. "Oh god," she groaned as he flipped them, making her straddle him. She rocked her hips as she raised her hair off her neck. She gasped when her hands were grabbed then moved to behind her then wrapped in some rope. She groaned as she felt Marc weave the rope around her arms and chest. She had to admit she liked how it felt on her. She began to ride Silas faster as she heard multiple moans fill the room.

"Ready for more, Beautiful?" Marc asked as he poured lube on her ass then stuck his fingers in her. She moaned making him chuckle. He pulled out his fingers and slowly eased into her while marking her neck.

"Fuck, that looks so good," Gabe moaned as he watched Ember ride both Silas and Marc's dicks in utter bliss. "Fuck."

"We will soon," Luke groaned as he slammed into Gabe's ass while stroking his cock.

The sounds of skin hitting skin and moans of pleasure made her moan as she felt lips and hands all over her. "Please," she begged as she felt herself start to tremble. "Please, please, please."

"Cum," Owen demanded as he held Sean's head still. She moaned as she came and he erupted into Sean's mouth making him moan. Silas and Marc came in her while marking her. He gripped her jaw and smiled that smile that drove her wild, "Our good girl."