Chapter 46

She turned back to Victor, "You can't just take over everything if I say yes, I still have to have my freedom and my career has me working very long hours at times, I can't just stop when you demand it. There's times shooting lasts until two or three in the morning and then back at it very early in the morning to get the right lighting or recording lasts into early morning before it gets recorded just right. I can't just work nine to five because you want me to."

"We understand," North nodded, "It will be hard, but we will try. We want to be with you Baby, we don't want to be without you again. Please?"

She thought about it while she played with Raven's necklace then sighed, "We can try."

"Thank you Princess," Victor smiled then kissed her while Raven tightened his grip on her sitting in his lap.

The rest of the group came over and kissed her effectively leaving her breathless.

"Come on Peanut, lets go make lunch and let Gabe do his thing," Nathan smirked as he picked her up.

"You mean me watch while you make lunch." She giggled then she got real quiet. Nathan just waited. "What about your martial arts studio?" she asked as he carried her out of the room. "And all your jobs?"

"Kota will handle all that. We own our companies so we have people that can take over when we leave and we can do a lot of our work from our laptops. He will get it all in order, it's not a problem."

"We'll probably be gone for close to a year traveling for the movie for the shots that can't be done in the studio," she pointed out.

"Which will taking care of your little gypsy soul needs," Axel smiled as he grabbed an apple.

"We aren't going to have a problem with this Babe, quit worrying. We've traveled with Vic on his tours before," Brandon said as he grabbed a water bottle.

"That's just touring," she pointed out. "This is shooting and recording with the possibility of touring afterwards. The guys are going to come by and hang out in the recording studio if they are back from touring and recording can happen at any time. Work me is different from normal me. Shooting also takes a lot out of me. Like a whole fucking lot. That practice shoot was very minor to shooting at times."

"Then why do you do it?" Nathan asked.

She tossed an apple back and forth while she thought as she sat on the counter then shrugged, "It's fun to pretend sometimes. I can be whoever I want to be and do anything I want. I can be a completely different person with a completely different life. I can experience so many different things that I normally will never experience. It's fun. It was a distraction of what I was going through at the time but sometimes I don't want to pretend anymore and I have to force myself to. And with pretending when I don't want to, it takes a toll on me. With every project there are reviews and the criticism and it just, well it can just be hard sometimes."

"That's the fucking Pisces in you Trouble," Gabe chuckled as he came down the stairs and grabbed a water bottle. "Well, I'm back fucking at it," he crushed the water bottle he just guzzled and tossed it in the recycling bin then went back upstairs.

"Well, you have us now to help you with all that," Nathan said as he opened her legs and stepped in between them and kissed her forehead.

"It'll be okay, Babe," Brandon nodded.

She smiled softly, "Thank you but just so you know I'm still going to be a brat and protest along the way."

Axel, Brandon, and Nathan burst out laughing. Brandon smirked, "We wouldn't have it any other way, Babe."

"Lunch time!" She hollered when she noticed Nathan was done cooking.

"So, tell us about this place you got for us, Cupcake," Luke said as he picked her up off the counter and placed her in a chair at the dining room table.

"It's an hour away from the studio," she said after she took a drink. "Its got lots of land so there's privacy. The realtor said the owner will let us pay monthly or sign a six month lease, it's up to us." She grabbed her phone and pulled up something, "It's twenty bedrooms with an office and library. Oh," She looked up and bit her lip nervously, "I kinda of lied."

"How so?" Owen asked curiously.

"I kinda said Max was my service dog," She said sheepishly.

"Why?" Kota asked.

She sighed, "They don't allow animals but if they are service animals then they legally have to. I didn't want to leave Max behind," She pouted. "I'm not sorry for it one bit," She crossed her arms and glared.

They burst out laughing then Kota shook his head and sighed, "Of course you aren't."