Chapter 31

"Morning Baby Girl," North smiled as Bailey sat up and rubbed her eyes tiredly. "How are you feeling?"

"No," She pouted as she kept rubbing her eyes.

"Hey, let's not do that, okay?" he said softly as he took her hands away from her eyes. "You will hurt your pretty little eyes if you keep doing that."

"Tay," She pouted as he smiled.

"Do you want to go downstairs and get some food in your little tummy, Little One?" He asked and she nodded. "Can I carry you or do you want to walk?"

"No no Daddy," she shook her head and raised her arms then did the grabby motion.

"Okay," he nodded as he picked her up. "Let's go potty then we can get something to eat."

"I bee, no hap," she shook her head and he nodded. "Okay, let me know when you are done and I'll help you wash your hands."

"Tay Daddy," she nodded as he sat her down then once she shut the bathroom door quickly pulled out his phone.

Still little, toddler age, doesn't want to walk but can use bathroom on own. Be down soon.

"Aw done Daddy," she called out and he smirked then put the phone back in his pocket before opening the door.

He helped her wash her hands then dried them. "No wite," She shook her head as she pulled on her shirt. "No, no."

"Okay, let's get Daddy Gabe to help you get dressed and I'll go make your breakfast for you," he said as he picked her up.

"Tay," she mumbled, "Bear Bear Daddy," she pouted.

"Bear bear?" He asked confused.

"Bear Bear," She patted his chest. "Bear Bear Daddy. Bear Bear." She started to get upset as he carried her down the stairs to see if they could understand what she was trying to say.

"What's wrong Little One?" Corey asked since he was closest to them.

"Bear Bear, Daddy, Bear Bear," She pouted as she patted North's chest again.

Corey smirked, "Take your shirt off North." He took Bailey from North while North removed his shirt. Bailey smiled as she patted North's chest again.

"Bear Bear," she beamed as she patted the grumpy bear tattoo North had on his chest. "Bear Bear."

"You want to watch Care Bears, Little One?" Corey asked.

"No no," she shook her head then nodded. "No wite," she pouted as she pulled on her shirt.

"I got it," Gabe smiled. "Come on Little One, let's go get dressed."

"You seriously forgot she had us get Care Bear tattoos when she turned 18?" Luke chuckled.

"No, but I didn't think she would remember as a little," North admitted. "But then again I didn't think she would be a little."

"Lilly is on her way over to see her," Owen said hanging up his phone. "I thought we could use her help with this. Obviously, something triggered this response, and we need to know what it is. She never slipped before after cutting so I just want to make sure we have all the knowledge so we can properly care for her and so she doesn't feel react negatively to it when she slips back."

"Good idea," Axel nodded. "Well we know what to shop for now that we know what she favors." He unconsciously rubbed his tattoo on his chest as he thought back to when they got the tattoos.

She dared them to get them done not thinking they would actually do it to celebrate her 18th birthday but Gabe drew them up as she claimed each one of them their own Care Bear that reminded her of them and then they went and got them done. She had Lotsa Heart Elephant on her inner arm so she could see it all the time. They had claimed that one for her since they said she had lots of heart and elephants are her favorite animal.

She then made a list so she could make sure each one of them had their own Care Bear or Care Bear Cousin:

North- Grumpy Bear

Silas- Sea Friend Bear

Luke- Playful Heart Monkey

Owen-Tenderheart Bear

Sean- Take Care Bear

Victor- Harmony Bear

Axel- Forest Friend Bear

Raven- Brave Heart Lion

Kota- Loyal Heart Dog

Corey-Funshine Bear

Nathan- Noble Heart Horse

Brandon-Cozy Heart Penguin

Marc-Treat Heart Pig

Gabe- Surprise Bear

"I'll cut up her pancakes but I think she may not need help with the scrambled eggs," Marc said nodded, "We will just play it by ear for now."

"Still can't believe it," Luke shook his head. "Do you think she will freak when she slips back?"

"Oh most definitely," Axel nodded. "But we will just have to show her that we accept it and there is nothing to fear from it. We don't want her thinking there is something wrong with her and if we are honestly about always wanting to be a caregiver and explain how we have always shown her signs of us caring for her over the years it may just help towards her accepting that part of her."

"Just keep showing her positivity about it and reassure her that it's not a problem," Lilly said as she walked in with her husbands behind her. "What age?"

"Toddlerish," North said. "She baby toddler talks and doesn't like to walk. That's about as much as we know so far. Oh and doesn't like grown up clothes and can go to the bathroom on her own but needs help washing her hands."

"Here comes our pretty little girl," Gabe said as he came down the stairs carrying her. "Look Little One, Aunty Lilly is here to play with you!"

"She needs to eat first," North said softly.

"Great, I haven't had breakfast yet," Lilly smiled. "I'll eat with all of you."