Chapter 29

Bailey opened the bathroom door and slid her long sleeves down, sliding her thumb into the hole that Gabe had created for her since she liked having the sleeves cover her hands. She picked up her well worn out elephant and sat him in her lap while she sat at her desk and started working on the 750 piece puzzle she was currently working on.

A knock on the door made her jump in surprise. She frowned and got up nervously. She slowly approached the door and froze. "Hey Cupcake, it's Always, Bear, Superman, and Meanie, open the door please." She sighed in relief and opened it then took a step back to let them in. "Hey Cupcake," Luke smiled as he hugged her.

"Hi," she yawned as she hugged him.

"Long day at work Angelos Mou?" Silas asked as he hugged her.

"Yeah," She mumbled, "I was just about to make me something to eat. I got a little sidetracked."

"No worries, we fucking brought over some shit North made so you didn't have to fucking cook," Gabe said as he started running his fingers through her wet hair. "Come on, sit, work on your fucking puzzle and I'll handle your hair while Luke makes your goddamn plate."

"Okay," she mumbled as she sat down.

"Here Kitten," Raven said as he handed her the elephant she had sat on the counter when she hugged them. "Nyet lose him."

"I could never lose him," she shook her head as she clutched him to her chest, "Spencer gave him to me when we were children."

"Neat," Gabe smiled as he continued to comb her hair. "So that is why Babar is so special to you."

"Yeah," she whispered as she worked on a few puzzle pieces.

"Where are your cups Cupcake?" Luke called out and she got up. She walked over to a cabinet and reached up to a shelf that was slightly too high for her. "Whoa Short Stuff, I got it," he chuckled as he grabbed her wrist and spun her out of the way. "Why do you have them up there?"

"Not my fault the shelves are too high," she pouted as she absentmindedly rubbed her wrist.

"Luke grab too tight Kitten?" Raven asked as he gently took her hand in his. "Trigger?"

"Nyet," she shook her head and tried to pull her hand out of his, "I'm fine Raven, let go." She pulled again and he looked at her curiously. "Let go, Raven," she pleaded, "please."

"What wrong Kitten?" Raven asked as Silas came up behind her and gripped her hips.

"Please," she whimpered as tears started to slide down her face. "Don't."

"Bailey," Silas spoke softly in her ear. "Tell us what's wrong."

"Nah...nothing," she sniffled. "Ju...just don...don't wa..."

Raven gently pulled the sleeve so her thumb was no longer in the thumb hole then pushed the sleeve up revealing the bandage around her wrist. "Kitten," he whispered while Gabe started muttering curses under his breath. "Why, Kitten?"

"Just leave me alone!" She shouted pushed away from them and rushing to her bedroom slamming the door behind her then locking it. Just as she was climbing out of the window she felt arms wrap around her waist and pull her back. "Let me go! Get off me! Let me go!"

"Never," Luke's voice filled her ear. "We'll never let you go, Cupcake." He said soothingly as she deadweight in his arms and burst into tears. "You are stuck with us always and forever. I promised you then and I promise you now, Bailey."

"I'm sorry," she sobbed as Silas picked her up and she wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped her legs around his waist as he sat on the bed and just held her. "I'm sorry."

"I know Angelos Mou," Silas said as Raven lifted her shirt and felt for any knives on her.

"No on me," She hiccupped. "Ba...ba...ba...night...nigh"

"K," Raven said lowering her shirt back down then opened her nightstand drawer while Gabe headed to her bathroom.

Gabe came back a few minutes later handing two to Raven then got on the bed and started uncurling her fingers. She cried but didn't fight him as he started cutting her fingernails.

"Doc and Aunt Lilly are on their way, Trouble," he spoke softly. "Just so you know."

"Okay," she cried, "So...sorry."

"We are sorry it got to the point you thought you had to hide it from us and not call for help," Silas said softly. "You were doing so good and we messed everything up."

"N...not you," she hiccupped, "I...fuck up...in...mind...I...to...too...br...broken."

"No, you aren't Pookie," Sean said as he walked into the room. "Can I look please?"

Silas held her while Sean gently removed the bandage and sighed in relief when he saw it wasn't deep. "Too much pain inside that you needed to get out of you?" Lilly asked and Bailey nodded. "I know that feeling all to well. We will find a nonharmful way for next time okay?"

"How long before you need a refill on your meds, Pookie?" Sean asked and she hid her face in Silas' neck. "Oh Pookie," he sighed in realization, "you haven't been taking your medicines?"

"I sorry," she burst into tears again.

"It's okay Angelos Mou," Silas rubbed her back softly.

"Darling."

Bailey froze for a second then peeked up over Silas' shoulder while sniffling. "Owen," she sniffled as the rest of the men walked into her room behind him as he straightened his tie.

"You are coming home."

"Bu...but...but," she sniffled.

"No buts," Owen shook his head while Corey elbowed Raven who was muttering things in Russian. "It is not safe for you to be alone right now while you are hurting. The guys will arrange for your things to stay here that you don't absolutely need so you will still have a place of your own but they will pack up your necessities and you are coming home where you belong. Now grab your elephant you dropped, wipe your tears, and let Silas carry you down to the car with no arguments."

She pouted and sniffled then hiccupped, "Y...Ye...Yes Sir."