Chapter 18

"Hey Pookie," Sean smiled softly as Raven carried her into his office. "I heard you had a bad morning, can you tell me what happened?"

"I don't know," She burst into tears. "I don't know what's going on with me. I don't like it, Sean. I don't like it, make it stop."

"Oh Pookie," He said softly as Raven rubbed her back. "I'm so sorry."

"I bothered everyone at work," She sobbed, "I can't even take a shower by myself, I'm so—"

"No, you aren't Bailey," Sean said shaking his head. "It's just the bad thoughts trying to win, that's all it is. I know you don't think so right now but you are winning. You called us for help before the thoughts could stop you. That's a big deal, Pookie. We are all so proud of you."

"I messed up your work," She sobbed.

"No you didn't," Owen shook his head. "I was already leaving work because I was done when I got the redline. I was coming home to you anyway."

"Same," Everyone said nodding.

"You know we wouldn't lie to you, Doll," Axel said. "You didn't mess up anything at all."

"Do you want us to get ahold of Dr. Reid, Princess?" Victor asked softly.

"I already left him a message," Uncle said as he walked into the room. "Garcia said they are working on a very important case so he will read it when he has a chance but I doubt he will come back for a bit."

"I don't want to bother him," She sniffled. "Dr. Sean...." She pouted as she dug her nails into Raven's back making him involuntarily let out a groan. "Sorry," She whispered as she started to pull away.

"Nyet," Raven growled. "I fine, keep hands on Raven."

"Okay," She whispered resting her lips on his collarbone.

"Bite Kitten need to," He commanded gripping her hips. "Bite fine." She opened her mouth and gently bite down on him. He tightened his grip and forced back a moan. Corey smirked while North cleared his throat and looked down at the ground.

"Bailey, I need you to tell me exactly what happened so I can figure out how to help you, okay?" Sean gently asked and she nodded. "Before you got in the shower, were you thinking bad thoughts?" She shook her head and he wrote down a few things. "Did you—"

"She didn't," Nathan shook his head. "I asked and I looked to make sure, strictly to make sure she was okay," he clarified.

"I know," Sean nodded, "Was she in the middle of shaving?"

"No," Nathan shook his head.

Bailey pulled away from Raven and turned to face Sean. "I was just about to start shaving and all of a sudden I just started thinking how easy it would be and there would be no mess and if I did it deep enough there would be pain whatsoever. It just came out of nowhere, I promise. I swear Dr. Sean it came out of the blue and I immediately started screaming for you. I was scared I don't know why they popped up and I couldn't get my fingers to let go and I couldn't move I was stuck. I could hear Nathan but I couldn't let go until he grabbed my hand. It hurt to breath it hurt to move. I don't like it. It's not like before it's worse, so much worse. I was trapped and couldn't do what I wanted to do. I was stuck inside me. I don't want to be like that again, Sean, please."

"Okay Pookie," Sean whispered as Silas took her from Raven and placed her in North's hold since he was trembling. "I'll do everything I can to help you, Bailey." She nodded and he moved her head gently to look at him.

"I need you understand what I'm about to say is for your own safety, okay?" He asked and she nodded. "I am putting you on restricted grounding. You can't be alone for anything, even going to the bathroom. I need to know that you will be okay until I can figure out a couple new medicines and dosages that works for you. You may be okay with this grounding right now but I know you will hate it later on but I need you to understand that it's for your safety since this came all of a sudden. I worry it will be worse next time and I don't want to take the chance that you won't be able to call out next time before you become trapped. Can you understand why I'm enforcing this, Bailey?"

"Thank you, Dr. Sean," She sniffled and hugged him tightly.

"Write it down so she can look at the reasoning later on," Uncle commanded and Sean nodded.

"That's a good idea," he said softly. "It's definitely help."

"Dr. Green," Sean looked up to see Dr. Roberts standing in the doorway, "Go home. You are needed there and don't come back until everything is okay."