Chapter 4

Spencer's phone rings and he answers it, "Hey Pretty Boy, tell me something we don't already know," Derek Morgan's voice fills the room.

"I have a description of the unsub," Spencer said as he looks at the white board.

"You already have it all figured out, don't you Kid?" Derek asked chuckling.

"I don't know everything. I mean, despite the fact that you think that I do," Spencer said looking at some pictures more closely.

"I never said that," Derek said, "When have I ever said that?"

"Every day since I've met you," Spencer answered honestly.

"Yesterday at breakfast," Elle said in the background.

"The day before when he beat you at cards on the third turn," Hotch said in the distance.

"Alright Pretty Boy, tell me the truth," Derek sighed, "is this asshole going to claim your best friend as his thirteenth victim?"

"No," Spencer said with enough conviction Derek believed him. "He already made too many mistakes."

"How so?" Hotch asked in the background.

"One, he took someone that has family in connections with her. Two, he took someone that has martial arts and survival skills if she only taps into them. Three, he allowed her to reach out and contact her family, which gave us information we didn't have previously. Finally four, he talks about his plan. To get away with murder, you simply don't tell anyone."

"Alright Kid, thanks," Derek said sighing, "Does Garcia have everything you have?"

"Yes," Spencer said grabbing a photo of Bailey off the board. "Get her on the call."

"He who seeks the Queen of All Knowledge, speak and be recognized," Garcia's voice filled the room.

"Garcia, I need you to pull up the recording of Bailey to Yevgeny Ravenstahl," Spencer said then started mouthing along with her words.

"No, I'm not okay Raven!" Bailey shouted, "This asshole destroyed all my pretty jewelry you gave, all of it! Even my tongue ring! Do you know how naked I feel right now? And on top of being mean and taking my jewelry, he didn't believe me that I knew all of you! Like why would I lie about that? He also doesn't believe me when I told him you would go all fast furious john wick for me. He's a meanie!"

Raven started chuckling, "We come for you Kitten, I swear I show I professional Russian."

"See fucking told you," Bailey stuck her tongue out at him. "You know you give a very bad greaser Ian Somerhalder wanna be vibe right? Just saying."

"Shut up," He growled as he slapped her.

"You hit like a girl," She spat out blood, "If you want to leave a bruise you will have to hit me harder than that. You didn't even do anything to my bruised ribs but I'm pretty sure you ripped the cut in my side even more. I'm telling you I need some medical supplies or I really will get my wish and finally leave this hell hole of a planet. Then you really will have to worry about my family and friends coming after me. Oh just FYI that Dr. Spencer Reid I mentioned earlier? He's FBI so not only will you have my friends and Raven's family and mafia but also the FBI. Like I said, you fucked up when you took me."

"What am I listening for Kid Genius?" Garcia asked.

"Play it again then freeze after she spits," Spencer said flipping through her notebook. "Enhance it please Garcia."

"You got it Boy Wonder," Garcia started typing away.

"There! Stop Garcia," Spencer shouted.

"I heard it," Corey said grabbing his laptop. "One second," He started doing something then the sound was enhanced.

"Hey good job Rookie," Garcia smirked when she hacked into Corey's laptop and saw what he was doing. "Now increase by .5 and play again."

"Remind me to meet up with her so we can talk later," Corey chuckled as he watched as Garcia did everything he was going to do.

"Sorry Sweet Cheeks but you belong to your Russian and I belong to my tall dark chocolate thunder," Garcia giggled.

"Garcia," Morgan warned making everyone chuckle.

"What am I listening for?" Uncle asked trying to get everyone back on track.

"Here it is, page eleven," Spencer said standing up while holding the notebook. "Spence told me about serial killer Todd Kohlhepp kept his victims in shipping containers and all I can think about is the cold metal and pitch darkness, it really must be another hell hole on this planet. I can't wait until I get my finally fulfill my wish, if I were ever in that predicament not even my family could save me from that kind of hell."

"Okay?" Brandon asked still confused.

"The way the sound of her spit hits the floor and her mention of hell hole of a planet," Kota said getting it, "She's telling Dr. Reid that she's in a shipping container of some kind and struggling to remain strong. She knew he would pick up on those clues."