Chapter 2

Bailey opened her eyes and groaned. Her blood red hair fell in her face and she tried to blow it out of the way but it just fell back into place. Taking a deep breath she slowly let it out and started going through all the information Uncle and the Guys forced her to remember growing up. Guess now was a good time to be thankful she had so many guy best friends for the majority of her life.

Okay, it hurt to breath so she most likely had bruised or cracked ribs, she should be careful breathing so she didn't get her lungs punctured in case they were cracked. She definitely should have listened to Sean more now that she thought about it. She felt dried blood on her face so her forehead was probably cut somewhere but she couldn't get up and look because her hands and feet were zip tied. She shifted and groaned as the pain through her arms let her know that she still had feeling in her hands that were behind her back. She tried to rotate her shoulders and groaned at the pain that burst into her side.

"Shit," She moaned as she felt her wet shirt cling to her. "Hey hello????" She called out into the pitch darkness. "If you want me to live a little longer then I need a needle, some suture thread, something to cut the thread, and at least some alcohol wipes! If you don't do it soon I'm going to bleed out and you'll lose your chance to get your money or whatever you are trying to get by holding me ransom! HELLO!!!!"

"Shut the fuck up!" a deep voice said as the door swung open and slammed into the wall. The echo told her she was in a metal container of some sort. "Why would I want you to stay alive?"

"Then why the fuck didn't you fucking kill me while I was passed out?" She asked trying her best to channel her best friend's confidence.

"Because I like hearing them scream and beg of course," He smirked as he crouched down to her level. "I love hearing you cry and whimper."

"Then you must not know who you kidnapped," She scoffed and rolled her eyes while taking in whatever information she could gather at the moment.

"Not a clue," He admitted, "I just saw a lonely pretty girl I just had to have."

"Shit dude," She shook her head, "I've been depressed since I was 12, I have tried so many different ways and failed because of two very important facts you should probably know about."

"And what's that?" He asked as he walked away. A light was suddenly turned on and she started quickly looking around without it being obvious. Shit, she was in a shipping cargo.

"Well, let me ask you something, do you know the series John Wick?" She asked as she rotated her wrists. She could feel the zip tie starting to cut her skin.

"Yeah so what?" He asked shrugging as he removed his mask, showing that he had black hair and blue eyes. He had a teardrop tattoo under both his eyes and the stubble on his face told her he hadn't shaved in a few days at least. He had the body like Paul Walker but definitely looked like he just escaped out of prison. He also smelled like he hadn't showered in a couple of days.

"Well, see my uncle and best friends will be just like John Wick when they realize I am missing. They will go full Fast and Furious plus John Wick to find me. They have it their mission to not let me go through with letting my depression win. If you wanted to keep being a rapist or serial killer or whoever the fuck you are, you just screwed yourself by taking me. Now if you want to keep living, I suggest you get me the medical supplies I need to so I can fix myself up because I really do not want to deal with the wrath of my doctor friend and his incessant watching over me every single time I get hurt."

"And why should I be worried about your so called friends?" He asked as he leaned against the wall casually and crossed his arms. "They will never find you."

"Well, they certainly can't track me since I see you took all my jewelry, so there goes my tracking devices unless you didn't smash them," She shrugged while groaning. "But I guess you are smart enough to destroy jewelry." He nodded. "Okay, let me rattle off some names and see if any of them invoke a response to you."

"Go ahead and try," He shrugged.

"Owen Blackbourne," he shook his head, "Ben, North, Lucian Taylor," he shook his head, "Dr. Spencer Reid," he shook his head, "Yevgeny Ravenstahl." The man tensed then shook his head. "You are lying, you know of Raven."

"You're lying," He shook his head, "You don't know him."

"Fine, I'll prove it," She smirked. "Dial this number: 8 498 555 33 67"

The man grabbed his phone and typed away then put it on speaker. "If you are lying then I will kill you."

"Damn, I guess I should have given you a false number then," She rolled her eyes and sighed in annoyance. "Wait, can I try again?"

"You little bitch," He growled just as someone answered the phone.

"Da?" The deep male's voice sent warmth through Bailey's body. "Who dis?"

"Raven," Bailey whimpered softly.

"KITTEN!" Raven shouted making numerous voices in the background start talking. "Kitten okay?"

"No, I'm not okay Raven!" Bailey shouted, "This asshole destroyed all my pretty jewelry you gave, all of it! Even my tongue ring! Do you know how naked I feel right now? And on top of being mean and taking my jewelry, he didn't believe me that I knew all of you! Like why would I lie about that? He also doesn't believe me when I told him you would go all fast furious john wick for me. He's a meanie!"

Raven started chuckling, "We come for you Kitten, I swear I show I professional Russian."

"See fucking told you," Bailey stuck her tongue out at him. "You know you give a very bad greaser Ian Somerhalder wanna be vibe right? Just saying."

"Shut up," He growled as he slapped her.

"You hit like a girl," She spat out blood, "If you want to leave a bruise you will have to hit me harder than that. You didn't even do anything to my bruised ribs but I'm pretty sure you ripped the cut in my side even more. I'm telling you I need some medical supplies of I really will get my wish and finally leave this hell hole of a planet. Then you really will have to worry about my family and friends coming after me. Oh just FYI that Dr. Spencer Reid I mentioned earlier? He's FBI so not only will you have my friends and Raven's family and mafia but also the FBI. Like I said, you fucked up when you took me."

"That's enough," He chuckled, "Time to make you scream."

"You wish," She growled as she glared at him. "I'll die before I scream for you."