Chapter 34

"Hey Bailey," Lilly beamed as she opened the door and stepped to the side so she could walk in with the Blackbourne Toma team following behind. "I'm glad you could come over."

"Thank you for being able to see me," she mumbled as she walked in. "Nice place," she murmured as she took in the ranch vibe.

"Come on," Lilly smiled as she took her hand, "let's go talk. The men will keep the boys occupied."

Bailey nodded and followed her through the house and then towards the back Lilly stopped in front of a door, "Your office is back here?" Bailey asked confused.

"Nope," Lilly shook her head as she smiled. "I want to show you something first."

"Okay," Bailey frowned in confusion. Lilly opened the door and Bailey gasped as she stepped into the pink and purple room. "You!" she gasped. "Lilly, you're?"

"Yes," Lilly smiled proudly. "I'm a little just like you."

"You are?" Bailey asked as Lilly led her around the room to the pile of squishmellows, plushies, and stuff animals then to the bookshelf full of coloring books and art supplies then another filled with various DVDs. There was even a tent where she could curl up in if she wanted.

"Yep," Lilly smiled as they sat down on the furry rug after Lilly handed her a large squishmellow. "Now would you like—"

"There you girls are," Henry smiled as he opened the door. "Here you go Little Ones," he held out a box, "they arrived yesterday and Harry got them ready for when Bailey would visit."

"Thank you," Lilly beamed as she took the box from him.

"Will you need help?" Liam asked as he walked into the room.

"Please," Lilly nodded at them, "it would be good for Bailey to see that it can happen by choice and not just involuntary."

"Okay," Harry said as he walked in. "Both of you go change."

"Okay," Lilly smiled as she pulled out the matching dresses. "Come on Bailey."

"I'm okay," Bailey shook her head.

"Please, try and trust me, Bailey," Lilly spoke softly. "You don't have to slip, I'm just trying to show you that it's okay to be like this. I slipped involuntarily at the beginning as well and it was with the help of my husbands that I learned to accept this side of me and that there were even times that they knew I needed to slip before I needed to. It's just another way of caring for me while I deal with the pain of my past or one of my triggers. There is nothing wrong with being a little. My husbands actually enjoy caring for me when I need to be little."

"Very much so," Harry nodded. "We need to take care of her, it's part of who we are deep down, we have to care for her and when she is little, she allows us to care of her more than she already lets us. It takes care of the need in us and gives her the sense of security and safety while she is little. It benefits everyone on both sides of the dynamic."

"Really?" Bailey asked and all four Anderson men nodded. "Alright, show me," she nodded deciding to take a chance.

"Thank you," Lilly and the men said at the same time. "Come on, let's get changed." They headed to the bathroom and emerged a few minutes later in the matching dresses.

"Come sit, let me do your hair, Little Ones," Harry smiled as he sat on the bed and took the brush from Lilly. Henry sat beside him and Lilly sat in front of Harry while Bailey sat in front of Henry. Both men braided their hair into the Wednesday Addams braids while Liam and Jack set up their snacks and sippy cups then turned on Care Bears for them.

"You still need help slipping?" Henry asked and Bailey nodded.

"Can I try something that helps Lilly?" Harry asked and Bailey nodded. Harry picked her up and took the pacifier that Liam handed him. "Be a good girl and take this, Little One." She shrugged then took the pacifier as he carried her over to the rocking chair and began rocking. "There we go, Little One, everything is okay, Little One." He repeated softly as he rocked her. After a few moments, he noticed that she began sucking the pacifier and humming along to Care Bears song that was playing.

"There we go, have fun playing Little Ones," he smiled as he sat her down on the rug across from Lilly who was playing with her stuff animals.

"Remember, if you need any help," Henry said just before they left, "just call out and we will help."

"Otay," Bailey said around the pacifier.

"Yes Daddy," Lilly nodded. "Wet's pay."