Chapter 44

"Hey Babe, have fun shopping with—" Bailey burst into tears as she ran to him and he instantly picked her up," What's wrong, Babe?"

"Daddy," Bailey sobbed as she clung to him.

"Fucking goddamn assholes is what!" Gabe shouted as he slammed his car door shut.

"What is going on?" Owen asked as the rest of the group came out of the house and North came out of the workshop where he was working on a project bike with Brandon moments before.

"We are NEVER fucking going back to the new goddamn mall, Owen, is what," Gabe glared as he clenched his fists then unclenched them. "NEVER!"

"What happened?" Owen asked straightening his tie.

"Fucking assholes were running their goddamn mouths about our girl when she was starting to have a fucking sensory overload. Hell my goddamn senses were getting overloaded and yeah my fucking bad, I should have called back up but I fucking thought I could fucking handle it," Gabe sighed, "Any fucking way, we were at a fucking bench trying to calm down and focus and I fucking handed her the fucking elephants out of her backpack and her goddamn pacy fell out. Fucking assholes walking by picked it up and fucking threw it away then started running their goddamn fucking mouths! They made her fucking cry, Owen! They said some very nasty things and were laughing about it the whole fucking time! Spoke to a goddamn rent a fucking cop that showed up and he didn't do shit Owen! He just said that he would make a note of it and suggested that we fucking leave since it was causing a goddamn scene and even fucking said that maybe we should shop somewhere else since the mall couldn't accommodate our needs. He didn't even do shit about the fucking punks admitting to making comments about our girl! I swear if she wasn't trying so goddamn hard to hold it fucking together I would have fucking punched the motherfuckers. I just told the fucking cop he made a grave mistake and got her fucking out of there. We stopped for ice cream because we both fucking needed it."

"Of course," Owen nodded. "It was definitely needed. Bailey?"

She turned her head from Brandon's neck, "Papa?"

"Papa and Daddy Victor will take care of this, okay?" he asked softly and she nodded. "I'm so sorry you and Daddy Gabe had to deal with those idiots, you will never go there again, okay?" She sniffled and nodded then leaned over to hug him.

"Taint too, Papa," She sniffled and he kissed her forehead when she pulled away.

"Go inside and get comfy, you and Daddy Gabe need cuddle time," Owen said wiping a tear that slipped down. "I need to make some phone calls."

She nodded and rested against Brandon again. "Come on Little One," Brandon said trying to remain calm, "let's go get changed into more comfy clothes."

"I got her," Luke said taking her from Brandon, "go get cleaned up, we'll have a movie marathon."

Brandon nodded and headed inside to take a quick shower. "Luke," Gabe said through clenched teeth, "her new pajamas are in the dresser."

"Got it," Luke nodded as they went their separate ways. Luke got her dressed in her new Care Bear pajamas that Gabe had ordered the previous week and smiled when she got excited over the new Care Bear pacifier he had got her as well.

"Daddy," She pouted as he snapped the ribbon from her pacy to her pajama top.

"I'm so sorry, Little One," Luke sighed and kissed her forehead. "Those idiots will get what they deserve. Daddy Vic and Papa Owen will take care of it, okay? Hey look at me," he spoke softly as he lifted her chin. His heart broke seeing the tears in her eyes, "we love you so much, you know that right?" She barely nodded. "You are perfect just the way you are, don't ever forget it." She smiled sadly and he pulled her into his arms for a hug. She wrapped her arms around him and clung to him for a few moments. "Ready to go cuddle with the rest of the guys?"

After grabbing her elephants he carried her into the media room and chuckled when she squealed in happiness seeing that her favorite Care Bear movie was ready and waiting for her.

"Give," North demanded as he held out his arms for her.

"Sure Little Brother," Luke smirked as he sat her in North's lap. North growled then stopped when she curled up into him.

"Where's Raven?" Nathan asked looking around the room.

"Owen, Victor, Corey, and Raven were meeting up with the Andersons to take care of something," Axel said as he walked in with two large bowls of popcorn with Marc holding more bowls. "So, what are we watching?"