Chapter 21

"Come on Peanut, hit me," Nathan nodded as he held up the target gloves.

"I can't hit you Nathan," She shook her head as she hit the punching bag.

"Yes you can," He smiled, "You need a moving target, it'll help, I promise. Come spar with me."

"It'll be fun to see Nathan get his ass whooped by you," Gabe chuckled. "I'll make popcorn."

"Very funny," She rolled her eyes and rolled her shoulders.

"Come on Peanut," Nathan taunted. "You know it'll be fun to punch the shit out of us."

"Come on Trouble, show him what you fucking got," Gabe chuckled.

"Fine," She caved as she cracked her neck. She climbed into the ring with Nathan and Gabe slid a mouthpiece into her mouth.

"Kick his ass Trouble," He chuckled.

She spit the mouthguard out, "yeah right, he's a fucking black belt in everything. Quit being delusional."

"You can still kick his ass," Gabe chuckled as he picked up the guard and stuck it back in her mouth. "You have anger on your side, he doesn't."

"Hit here, Peanut," Nathan motioned holding up a glove. She punched and he shook his head, "I know you can hit harder that that. You aren't going to hurt me, now hit me." She threw another punch and he nodded so she threw another.

"What's going on?" North asked as the team came out to the gym.

"Helping Trouble get some anger issues worked out," Gabe whispered as he continued to watch her punch Nathan.

"Come on Baby," North called out. "I know you can hit harder than that. Show him what you're made of." They watched her hit him so hard he actually took a step back, "That's it, Baby!"

"Go Cupcake!" Luke shouted as he passed Gabe some popcorn. "Whoa!"

"Fuck yea Trouble!" Gabe chuckled as Nathan worked her around the ring. "Get him!"

"Don't distract her," Nathan gasped as she hit him with enough force he fell back into the ropes. "There you go Peanut," He chuckled while smirking.

That chuckle and smirk sounded so condescending and patronizing to her and she snapped. Seeing red, flashbacks of the serial killer's chuckle filled her head and she just unleashed on him.

"Holy shit," Gabe gasped as he pushed the popcorn back to Luke.

"Leave it," Silas shook his head, "Nathan knows how to handle it."

They watched as he blocked her moves and then he made the mistake of looking that the team when he thought she was tiring out and she got a good knock to his jaw making him stumble back. "Shit Peanut," he gasped and shook his head.

"Let me go!" She screamed as hands came around her from behind. "Let me go!"

"Enough Angelos Mou," Silas' voice filtered through the red haze and she gasped when realization hit her. She dead weighted in his arms and gasped.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Nathan," She gasped. "I'm so sorry."

"It's fine Peanut," He chuckled as he pulled the gloves off and rubbed his jaw. "I told you to hit me and you did. Do you feel better?" She nodded and he smiled, "That's all that matters."

"Told you that you could kick his ass Trouble," Gabe chuckled. "Fucking told you."

"Yeah, yeah," She gasped as she leaned into Silas.

"Wanna talk about what triggered that?" Silas asked softly as Nathan undid the gloves.

"I don't know," She whispered, "the snarky smirk and chuckle just reminded me and I snapped."

"You know I didn't mean it like that right?" Nathan asked and she nodded, "Good. I'm glad you were able to work through it. You've gotten better, Peanut, proud of you."

"Thanks, Honey," She smiled.

"That was so hot, Cupcake," Luke chuckled as he leaned on the ropes of the boxing ring.

"Seriously?" She asked shocked and he nodded. She rolled her eyes and shook her head, "Weird but okay, I guess. Glad I could give you some imagination to work with while you are with Gabe."

"Fuck Trouble, you had to go there, didn't you?" Gabe groaned.

"I watch," Raven chuckled, and she looked at him like he grew an extra head. "What? I like watch," he shrugged, "You join me Corey."

"Y'all are crazy," She shook her head and pushed off Silas. "I need a shower, I'm all sweaty."

"I'll join you if you want," Nathan chuckled. "I can help wash your back."

"No," She shook her head determinedly. "All of you stay." She pointed a finger at all of them while she backed out of the gym.

"Oh yes Mistress," Luke called out and she flipped him off making everyone chuckle.