Chapter 46 (Smut)

She whimpered as she wrapped her arms around Nathan's neck then gasped as he started placing kisses along her neck. "Oh Bailey," he groaned as she ground against him. "Fuck."

"Lift up, Babe," Brandon whispered as he pulled her shirt up. She raised her arms and he pulled her shirt completely off and dropped it on the ground, along with her bra. "So beautiful."

"No," She whispered making the both of them growl.

"Don't say that again," they said at the same time.

"You are so beautiful," Nathan whispered as he gently ran his fingers over her skin. She inhaled softly making them both chuckle. "So beautiful and ours."

"Yes," She whispered as Brandon pulled her out of Nathan's lap and slowly pulled her pants and panties down. She started to cover herself but Brandon grabbed her hands, intertwining their fingers, and kissed along her neck while Nathan ran his tongue over her nipple making her gasp. "Please," She whispered as she tightened her grip on Brandon's fingers.

"We will," Brandon whispered barely removing his lips from her skin.

Both quickly stripped and Nathan pulled her back onto his lap. "Take me, Bailey," he groaned as he laid back and looked up at her. She gripped his cock then eased down on it. "Fuck," he gasped as she started grinding on him.

"Goddamn," Brandon growled as he slid his cock into her pussy along Nathan's. He tightened his grip on her hips and lost control feeling her clench down on their cocks. He slammed into her harder and faster making both her and Nathan gasp.

"Oh...oh...oh...ah," she moaned as the need to be closer to them filled her. She relished in feeling them surround her with their touches and kisses.

"Feel what you do to us?" Nathan growled as he thrust up into her. "Only you do this to us."

"Yes," she gasped.

"Our beautiful girl," Brandon growled as he looked at the mark he left on her neck. "Ours."

"Yes," She moaned as the building intensity burned.

"Don't you ever forget it," Nathan demanded as he helped her roll her hips. "Our beautiful girl."

"Yes," she whimpered as she felt her body start to tremble.

"Fuck, good girl taking our cocks," Brandon groaned as he increased his thrusts while Nathan pinned her down so they could continue to ravish her.

"So good," Nathan groaned. "You love having our cocks in you reminding you that your ours."

"Yes," She moaned, "yours."

That one declaration sent them over, "Cum," they demanded as they shot their cum into her pussy, triggering her climax.

"Again," she whispered against their skin as she clung to the both of them.

"Our beautiful good girl," they whispered over and over as they held her. "Ours."

"What's going on in here?" Luke asked as he smirked and leaned against the doorframe.

"Just convincing Peanut here that she's beautiful," Nathan smiled softly as he ran his fingers up and down her arm gently.

"Did it fucking work?" Gabe asked smirking.

"Mhmmm," She hummed savoring the floaty feeling she was in.

"I don't know," Luke chuckled, "I think she might need some more convincing."

"I have to fucking agree with you," Gabe nodded.

"Have fun," Nathan laughed as Luke picked her up and Brandon called him into the shower.

"You doing okay, Cupcake?" Luke asked as he entered his room.

"Better," She mumbled as he laid her on the bed.

"Good," Gabe smiled as he kissed her softly. "We can't have you fucking questioning our love for you."

"Not that," She murmured as he ran his fingers through her hair. "Never that."

"Oh," Luke whispered realizing what she meant. "My sweet Cupcake, you are absolutely perfect for us."

"Fuck yeah," Gabe murmured as he kissed along her stomach. "You are fucking ours."

"Oh..." she gasped as Gabe began to eat her out. She wove her fingers into his hair and gasped as she felt him licking her folds, his tongue ring adding sensations through her body.

"Damn, you're so beautiful," Luke whispered as he played with her breasts. She turned her head and started sucking on his cock making him groan.

"Fucking taste her," Gabe growled as he leaned up and kissed Luke as he slid into her pussy. She moaned around Luke's cock as she watched the two kiss.

"Fuck," Luke groaned when they pulled away.

"Please," She gasped as she clutched Gabe's shoulders and arched into his thrusts.

"So fucking good," He murmured as he rolled her so she was on top of him. "Fucking ride me," he demanded. "Feel how much we fucking want you."

"Yes," she moaned as she rocked her hips. "Yes."

"Goddamn," Luke groaned as he slid into her pussy along Gabe's. "Fucking hell, Bailey."

"So full," She gasped as she felt them alternate thrusts in and out of her faster and harder. "So good."

"Yes you are," Luke murmured, "Our beautiful girl. Ours."

"Yours," she gasped, "yours...yes...yours."

"Cum," They demanded when they felt her body begin to tremble under their touch. "Cum with us."

Gabe swallowed her moans as she climaxed on their cocks, making them cum with her. "So fucking good," he whispered when they slid out of her and kissed the top of her head as she listened to his heart while trying to catch her breath. "Our fucking good girl."

"Yes," Luke smiled as he ran his fingers through her hair. "Our beautiful girl."