Chapter 39

Bailey slowly woke and felt herself being surrounded. There was a hand on her hip and another on her waist. She shifted just a little and both hands tightened their grips on her. She shifted again, "Sleep Kitten," she shivered at Raven's sleep filled low voice at the back of her neck.

"Raven?" She asked confused.

"Owen and Sean got called into work, Sweetheart," Corey mumbled. "They didn't want you to wake alone so we came to cuddle with you."

"Oh," She whispered.

"They want you to text them when you wake up," Corey yawned, "but it's really late, you slept through dinner."

"Sorry," She whispered.

"Nyet," Raven growled, "Doc, Blackbourne wore you out. Kitten need sleep."

"How are you feeling, Sweetheart?" Corey asked. "Sore? Hungry? Want to go back to sleep?"

"Are you okay?" She asked nervously.

Raven chuckled, "Da, Kitten, we good. Promise. Our time be special when happen."

"Okay," she mumbled as she rolled over to her back.

"We will keep telling you and showing you to help you believe it," Corey whispered as he moved his thumb up and down in a soothing manner on her stomach. "Now do you want to go back to sleep?"

She shook her head, "I'm a little hungry," she admitted. "But I don't know what I want."

"That's okay, Baby, I can make something for you."

She raised up a little to see North standing in the doorway. "North."

"I was just coming to see if you were still sleeping," he said softly as he walked over to them. "Come on, let's get you fed. Corey and Raven need to sleep some more, they have work in the morning."

She giggled softly as Raven scooped her up and passed her over to North then pulled Corey closer to him. She laid her head in the crook of North's neck and sighed softly as he carried her into the kitchen.

"Hey Beautiful, sleep well?" Marc asked as North sat her on the counter.

"Yeah," She nodded softly.

"Some beautiful marks you got there," Marc smiled as he kissed her nose. "I love when the guys leave their marks on me," he admitted. "I'll have to add my own soon."

"Me too," North nodded as he shut the fridge. "Now, Baby, are you just a little hungry or a lot hungry?"

"Just a little," she said softly.

"Okay," he nodded as he started making her a sandwich. "Here you go Baby," he said after he cut her sandwich into four triangles like he knew she liked it to be.

"Thank you North," She whispered as he handed her one of the triangles.

"You're welcome," he smiled as he started cleaning up his mess but watched her out of his peripheral vision. He was glad she was finally eating since she slept through dinner.

Marc handed her another triangle as she crossed her ankles and started swinging her legs back and forth as she watched them while eating. She smiled as Marc softly as she took the triangle from him. "Is everyone else sleeping?" She asked after she swallowed a bite.

"Most of us are sleeping," North nodded, "But Silas and Axel are on their way home from working late."

"Someone say our names?"

They turn to see both Axel and Silas walk into the kitchen.

"Hey Angelos Mou," Silas smiled, "sleep well?"

She nodded as Axel kissed her forehead then took a bite out of her triangle. "Yummy," he smiled.

"Leave Baby's food alone," North glared.

"Alright," Axel chuckled as he took a few steps back. "I need to go take a shower anyway. See you in a few, Doll."

"Are you getting sleepy, Angelos Mou?" Silas asked as he took the sandwich Marc handed him. She shook her head. "Want to go watch TV with us?" She nodded and he smiled.

"You done eating, Beautiful?" Marc asked and she nodded. "Alright, come on," He walked over to her and she stopped swinging her ankles. He gripped her knees and spread them, stepping in between them and placed his hands on her waist. "They will meet us in the media room. Hold on."

She glanced at North, who smiled softly and kissed her temple, "Go, Baby, I'll be in there in a few."

She wrapped her arms around Marc's neck and locked her ankles around his back. Marc gripped her ass and carried her into the media room. He sat down and turned on the TV. "Pitbulls & Parolees, Amanda to the Rescue, or Dr. Jeff Rocky Mountain Vet?"

"Any of them," She mumbled as she scooted out of his lap and laid her head in his lap as she sprawled out on the couch.

North came into the room and covered her up with a blanket. He lifted her feet and sat them in his lap while Marc turned on one of the shows. Minutes later Axel and Silas came in and joined them. Marc ran his fingers through her hair and smiled softly as he watched her watch TV, perfectly content. It was a new thing for her to be like this and he knew they all were enjoying this new side of her. The rest of the team would too once they found out, which he guessed was what Axel was doing since he snuck a picture and now was typing away on his phone. They couldn't wait to see just how this was going to go.