Chapter 3

"Where is the rest of your unit?" Uncle asked as Dr. Spencer Reid came into Uncle's house.

"They are staying back at the base," Spencer said setting his briefcase down. "They are working on the other victims, 12 in all. Hello, I'm Dr. Spencer Reid."

"Hello," the guys nodded in acknowledgment.

"What happened?" Spencer asked looking around the room.

"She went to the mall on her own," Uncle admitted, "She has been trying to work on her independence. According to footage, she went to Hot Topic and Spencers then grabbed a pretzel—"

"With nacho cheese?" Spencer asked as he wrote on the dry erase board.

"Yes," Uncle nodded, "And the kidnapper approached her."

"Can you show me the footage?" Spencer asked as he finished putting her information on the board.

"I already sent it to Garcia to see if she can gather any extra information," Uncle said as Corey pulled it up. "Raven noticed that he forced her with a knife. She even said on the phone call that she was stabbed and in need of medical supplies."

"You talked to her?" Spencer asked looking up from his notes.

"Yes," Corey nodded, "Here." He played the tape they had recorded.

"Garcia?" Spencer asked into his phone, "We are going to send you a recording, she called and his voice is on the tape." He hung up the phone, "Where are her belongings?"

"Here," Gabe said setting her bag on the table.

Spencer put gloves on and opened it, "Spare cell phone, wallet, make up, keys, where is her knife?"

"What knife?" Sean asked confused.

"She always carries four knives on her," Spencer said as he opened her notebook and started skimming through it. "One in her shoes, one in her pocket, one in her um bra, and one in her bag."

"Are you even reading that?" Kota asked watching how fast Spencer was reading.

"I have an IQ of 187 and can read 20,000 words per minute," He said without looking up. "I have an eidetic memory. So yes, I am reading this."

"Wow," Victor said shaking his head.

"Did you gather everything she was saying?" Spencer asked as he shut the notebook and placed everything back in her bag.

"You tell me," Uncle said.

"She is scared but acting like she is mad," Spencer said looking up at him. "She is channeling all of us for strength. She said he destroyed all her jewelry so he has knowledge of tracking devices and was weary of her having some. She said she felt naked not that she was naked so she is still clothed. The fact that she called Yevgeny Ravenstahl says that she listed off the most powerful of the group and he only reacted to him so he knows of his family. Given the fact she was able to call him means that he didn't believe her that she knew him. She also gave a description of him, something we did not have until now. She listed her medical injuries and mentioned that while she is seriously injured, they aren't life threatening yet. She let him know that I work for the FBI so he is going to be more cautious which means he will be more apt to messing up."

"You got all that from listening to the recording just once?" Axel asked and he nodded.

"Yes, you didn't?" He asked confused.

"See why I called him?" Uncle asked chuckling. "What information do you have on him?"

"He picks his victims from public places and keeps them for a week torturing them before strangling them. He is um, physical with them during their deaths and after. He cleans their body of all evidence then poses it to be shocking. He hunts for two weeks before picking another. He has already killed twelve times, all white females with dark brown or black hair and brown eyes between twenty and thirty. They all seem to be females with no contact with family or friends, so he has done research on them before he picks them, but he made a mistake with Bailey."

"Yeah, because she has us," North growled. "We will find her."

"She won't fucking become his number thirteen," Gabriel said clenching his fists.

"I kill him," Raven growled, "I show I professional Russian."

"I'm just going to pretend I did not hear that," Spencer said looking away from Raven. "Is she still taking her anxiety and antidepressant medications?"

"Yes," Sean nodded. "She's been a full day without them now."

"That's not good, is it?" Luke asked.

Sean and Spencer said at the same time, "No."