Chapter 34

I don't know how long it's been but I've somehow managed to stop being so distracted.

And then I allow myself to go back into the thought I had before coming here; what the hell am I doing with a sixteen-year-old?

But then Jayden suddenly leans in, his pursed pink lips aiming for my neck and a shiver goes through me.

The light from the movie screen makes everything around us appear with a dimness to it that I can't describe as anything other than movie theatre lighting and it's perfect. I'd want nothing else but this.

"The movie's pretty good," Jayden finally speaks, not leaning back and clearly waiting for my answer on the romance movie we're watching.

"It's perfect," I finally speak and feel a small chuckle on my next form his breath.

I feel comfortable around him and not in the way I would have expected, he's so open, so outgoing and I feel as though I can tell him anything.

"It's difficult trying to impress a woman like you," he says and I can feel my cheeks heating up in the same way they did when he pulled me closer with his arm around me almost half an hour ago.

"It's difficult not to be impressed by you," I say, my eyes staring into his as they look like stars—brown stars in a Sahara desert evening.

His eyes stare back into mine, and then just like magic, our lips touch, and everything I've ever felt seems to flood into my heart all at once, and it's too much to handle, but somehow he seems to be persuading me that nothing matters, not even his age, even though I need to be stronger than this. it needs to matter more.

I still can't believe I've slept with him already and yet everything still feels just as magical, every kiss, every touch.

He places his hand on my thigh and I and I place my hand on top of his, feeling the way his hands seems to cover double the surface mine does. And when he pulls away, he holds the back of my hair, his thick fingers entangled into my long black hair and we just look at each other. his eyes are addicting and when he smiles, I smile back, letting out even a small giggle. Just the thought of him makes me feel this way.

And while our foreheads are practically touching, realize I wouldn't want to be anywhere but here.

I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE that two hours had passed, but somehow it has, and it's felt like fifteen minutes with Jayden. I could never get enough time with him. I could spend my whole life with him and it would feel like five hours at most.

He holds my hand as we both stand up from the velvety movie theatre seats. They fold upwards as we walk away, Jayden carrying all of our trash with him. I didn't expect him to be so well-mannered, considering everyone with money seems to be nothing but the scum of the earth, or at least that's what my parents have unknowingly raised me to believe. But Jayden isn't anything I've ever known; not even close.

"Are you ready for dinner?" I somehow forgot there was more to tonight, but as soon as he mentions it, I know it's all I want.

I'm ready to be completely alone with him, to get to know the real him and to ask him about his life, because I don't want to find anything out from magazine, and even though meeting him was so public, I don't want it to destroy the things that somehow now have started to seem like something I'll miss out on.

The way most people get to meet each other in private and discuss things and details about themselves seems to be able to be so easily robbed from us and I'm finding myself not wanting that to happen. Not even a little bit.

When we leave the building, the heavy doors are pushed by Jayden's bodyguards and I'm somehow thankful they've all of a sudden appeared, being so close to a big star and for him to live like this feels to be scary at times. Anyone could barge in with the wrong idea and everything would so easily be destroyed.