𝟎𝟑𝟔 - Girls Night

{Chapter Thirty Six - Girls Night}

THE BRUNETTE FINISHES HER SHIFT AT ANARVIN, AND GETS READY TO HOME AND POSSIBLY TAKE A NAP BUT HER GIRLFRIEND LYDIA SENT HER A TEXT WITH OTHER PLANS.

Lydia: Hey, Love! Wanna do a girls night tonight? Maybe just me, you, Delilah and that girl Payton, if she's even still in Los Angeles!

Love: Uh sounds great? What time? And yes Payton is still in Los Angeles she just works remote now.

Lydia: The time is seven thirty and okay 😎

Love huffs, knowing she's not going to be able to take that name she wanted if she's doing this girls night thing that Lydia wants. She drives back home and checks her mailbox which has another letter from 'James'.

She goes inside of her apartment, closing and locking the door behind herself while opening up the letter

Dear Love,
You haven't changed a bit. You're still having obsessions and being a liar, when will you STOP? I guess never, right?

Because you think Lydia is the real deal. The one for you. Well that's a lie. But then again all you do is lie so of course you're gonna love a lie.

I guess I'll just have to keep you on track then. Expect another letter tomorrow with more than just the letter itself but the evidence that your cruelty needs to be stopped.

Sincerely,
James.

She scoffs and puts that letter in the same box as she put the other ones. She closes the box, setting it back into it's hiding spot.

At Seven-Thirty Love goes over to Lydia's place, along with the other two women and she knocks on her door but since that door seems to always be unlocked she enters.

Lydia turns to look at them. "Glad you guys could make it! So what do you want to do? Drink scotch and watch a movie?-"

"That is definitely not the definition of a Girls Night." Payton remarks as she sits on the couch in the living room.

The blonde looks offended by Payton's remark. "Okay then please explain, Payton."

Payton rubs her forehead out of frustration. "Girl. This was YOUR idea so you should know what a girls night stands for."

Lydia exhales. "You're right. I guess I didn't think you guys wouldn't want to drink alcohol and watch a comedy movie."

"How about we go to a club?" Love suggests, shrugging at the slightest.

Delilah looks at her ex girlfriend and then she looks at Lydia. "I agree with what Love just suggested."

The blonde nods, eagerly at that. "Alright! Let's go!"

The four women go to the nearest club and of course get drunk, well everyone but Love got drunk because someone does have to drive and they did take Loves car there so it only makes since for her to stay sober. Delilah didn't exact get drunk either but she was drinking, she had like two for three drinks but that's it. The other two had six.

Love gets a text message from 'James', she goes on her phone and looks a it.

James: Your storage place is nice, what do you do in there? 😏

Love: Mind your business.

She puts her phone away and decides she has to go to the storage but first she needs to take the drunk girls home. "Okay, everyone it's time to go back home since I have to go take care of something. At work."

"Awwwww man!" Lydia whines.

"Yep." Love walks then all to her car, Delilah was fine so she walked to Loves car without needing the assistance. But she did find it strange that Love has to handle work things at this hour of the day.

After Love took them to their homes, she drives to the storage, not realizing that Delilah got in her own car and was following her there. She gets out the car and goes to her storage room to make sure that 'James' wasn't in there. Nobody was. She let out of sigh of relief and went home.

But Delilah didn't go home just yet. Since Love forgot to the lock the door this time it was very easy for Delilah to go in and out.