𝟎𝟐𝟔 - Loveable Liar

{Chapter Twenty Six - Lovable Liar}

IN THE MORNING LOVE BRINGS JULIETTE A BACON AND EGG BREAKFAST SANDWICH WITH A CUP OF COFFEE AND ORANGE JUICE. She sets the breakfast and drinks on the side where Juliette can grab them.

"Here. Enjoy." Love sits in a chair, crossing her arms.

"You can keep your poison." Juliette remarks, huffing.

Love rolls her eyes. "It's not poisoned. I got it from the restaurant around the corner from here."

"I don't believe you."

Love gets up and takes one of the sandwiches, taking a bite out of it. "I DIDN'T POISON IT JULIETTE."

Juliette sneers at her before taking a bite of the sandwich that was left on the plate. "Alright. I believe you now."

"So. Why do you think it's okay to attempt to manipulate people?" Love inquires.

"I'm not answering that question because it's ridiculous."

Love side-eyes-her. "You trying to manipulate people is what's actually ridiculous."

"Still not answering." Juliette shrugs slightly.

Love scoffs, shaking her head. "I'll be back later. Hopefully you'll answer the question so I don't have to pressure you. Enjoy the sandwich." She leaves, extremely sure to lock the garage door behind her.

She goes to Delilah's apartment and walks inside because Delilah left the door unlocked and cracked. "Hello?"

"Hey!" Delilah smiles, lighting candles that are on the table.

"What are you doing?" Love walks over to the telescope, looking through it for it a bit.

"Setting up our romantic date. Enough though I burned the first pie I tried to make for us." Delilah chuckles.

Love giggles and looks at her. "Very fancy."

"Maybe." Delilah continues to set the table while shaking her head.

Meanwhile,
Lydia goes to the store with Forty, they were picking out snacks for a movie night at Lydia's place. But then Lydia bumped into Benjamin by accident and Forty saw.

"Sorry." The blonde's quick to apologize.

"It's alright. Have a good day miss." Benjamin chuckles.

"You call your girlfriend miss? Benjamin that is sort of as if you don't even know her. I mean she's been telling me all about you." Forty chuckles.

Lydia nervously chuckles and walks back to the shopping cart hoping Benjamin doesn't say that they aren't dating.

Benjamin chuckles along with Forty. "Oh has she? Well I call her miss to make her feel like a princess."

Forty smiles at the cuteness. "That's so sweet
So why not just call her princess?"

"I do that sometimes." Benjamin nods.

"Lydia is this true?" Forty asks as he looks over at the blonde.

"Uh yeah! It is!" Lydia approaches them.

Forty looks back at Benjamin. "Okay and will you be joining us for movie night tonight? It's at Lydia's apartment."

"If I have time I will."

Lydia just got herself wrapped up in her lie. And now she doesn't know the outcome of it or how it'll affect the both of them. She's seriously starting to regret lying in the first place.