𝟎𝟑𝟏 - Fairytales

{Chapter Thirty One - Fairytales}

"LOVE, LOVE, LOVE."

"What?" Love turns to look at her twin brother who was dancing away in the sunlight.

"Do you want anything from the taco truck?" Forty inquires, nodding over to the truck on the right of both him and her.

Love shakes her head. "Nope."

"More for me then." Forty goes to the truck and orders two chicken tacos and a Diet Coke, no ice.

While Forty was ordering his food and a beverage, Delilah sent Love a text message, so Love took her phone out of her pocket and looked at it.

Delilah: I guess it didn't take until now to realize that you're not over Lydia and you don't exactly try to hide it either.

Love: What's that supposed to mean??

Delilah: I'm breaking up with you. So then maybe you can go back to Lydia and be more happy because obviously she's the first choice and I'm the afterthought. You're only with me because you couldn't have her in the way you wanted. We can remain friends. Have a good day, Love.

Love: Okay....have a good to day too..

The brunette haired woman puts her phone away, frowning a bit. She didn't think Delilah was the afterthought and she didn't really think Lydia was the first choice.

But then again it was partly true. And if not partly, then completely. She did actually enjoy being with Delilah. More than she enjoyed being with Lydia but that's probably because Delilah wasn't married and they weren't hiding anything.

On the other hand, Lydia was still married to William when they were dating so it was pretty depressing to date someone that was being a bitch at the time and to put the icing on the top of the cake, she was married.

So was Delilah an afterthought? Possibly but Love didn't regret being with her one bit. She can't say the same about Lydia.

Forty comes back with a bag with the chicken tacos in it and a cup of Diet Coke without any ice. "Are you okay? You're frowning like she just suffered a bad breakup from someone you thought would be your forever."

"I guess my frown really is that oblivious.." Love sighs, crossing her arms while doing so.

"You and Delilah broke up?"

"Just now. She broke up with me in a text instead of face to face which is really fucking hurtful but what's more hurtful is that we're broken up now." Love states while being on the verge of tears.

"Okay, okay, okay...let's go to your place and open up a carton of ice cream and watch soapy romcoms." Forty suggests.

Love couldn't disagree with watching a romcom or eating a carton of ice cream right now. Since it would probably help her feel better about this.

When they arrived at Love's apartment, the upset , broken-hearted, coping brunette flopped on the couch and threw a pillow at the TV which luckily didn't break it or anything else.

Forty grabs her favorite ice cream out of the fridge with a spoon. He sits next to her and sets the ice cream down on the coffee table. "It's your favorite kind, mint. Also what kind of romcom do you want? 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before'?"

Love nods, sitting up letting out a sniffle. She grabs the ice cream and spoon and takes a bite of it. "A funny romcom.."

"Love, romcoms are always funny. Because it's romantic comedy." Forty states as he shook his head.

At this point Love has forgotten to go check on William, but he should be fine since he has cold beverages and food in there with him. She'll check on him tomorrow. Hopefully.